8) Dirty Secret

(2018)
One Year Later/Wasley House

Jay- I walk into the kitchen and rest my hands on my boyfriends waist. "What are you doing?"

Levi- (Smiles) "Making lunch."

Jay- (Hums) I steal a slice of carrot.

Levi- I slap his hand. "Out of it."

Jay- (Chuckles) I kiss his neck.

Levi- "You are a distraction Jason David Wasley!"

Jay- (Smirks) "Look who is talking Levi Raven Smith!"

Levi- I give him an elbow to the ribs.

Jay- Grabbing his waist, I spin him around and pick him up unto the counter. "Your feisty today love."

Levi- I wrap my arms around Jays neck. (Smiles and Giggles)

Jay- I run my hands up the back of his shirt as I capture his lips in a passionate kiss.

Levi- I pull away breathless. "M'no longer in the mood for lunch..."

Jay- (Nods Agreeingly) "Ya...bedroom?" The redhead had me turned on.

Levi- (Nods) "Bedroom."

Jay- Leaving the mess until later, I pick Levi up.

Levi- I wrap my legs tightly around Jays waist and tighten my arms around his neck.

Jay- I carry my lover to our room, once inside I kick the door shut and slam him up against it.

Levi- My back connects with the door. (Gasps)

Jay- I take the opening and shove my tongue into his mouth.

Levi- (Groans) Our tongues battle for dominance, but I submit to him.

Jay- Setting him on his feet I eagerly pull his tank top off, then undo his jeans pulling them from his waist quickly followed by his boxers.

Levi- (Whines) "Not fair...you're still dressed!"

Jay- (Smirks) I pull off my t-shirt, slide my jeans from my waist quickly followed by my boxers. "Bed."

Levi- I didn't have to be told twice...walking across the room I lay down in the middle of it.

Jay- I crawl unto the bed and slide between my lovers thighs. (Hums Appreciatively) "Beautiful, so very beautiful!" I run my hands up his thighs, as I lean down and trail my lips across his chest and stomach in intricate patterns.

Levi- (Gasps and Groans) I arch, twisting my fingers into the sheets.

Jay- (Growls) I bite at the tender flesh of his hips.

Levi- My toes curl. (Whines)

Jay- I slide two slicked fingers within him.

Levi- (Gasps) The sudden intrusion sent shivers up my spine. (Whines) "Jay..."

Jay- I slowly move my fingers in and out. "It'll be better in a moment baby."

Levi- (Groans Loudly) The pain is soon soothed to pleasure.

Jay- Adding a third finger, I reach between us and wrap my fingers around his length.

Levi- (Moans) I roll my hips and arch. "Jay..." (Whines) "Please..."

Jay- (Growls Possessively) I stroke his cock in a rough rhythmic pattern as I bite down on his neck leaving a bruise.

Levi- I reach up and twist my fingers into Jays hair, pulling. "Fuck!"

Jay- I tighten my hold on his aching cock. "You're not allowed to cum just yet..."

Levi- (Whimpers) "Baby please!"

Jay- I slowly thrust within him, giving him a few moments to adjust.

Levi- Hands, lips and teeth leave bruises on heated skin. (Gasps and Groans)

Jay- I thrust within him at a rough pace, keeping my fingers wrapped tight around his throbbing length.

Levi- My head falls back into the pillows. "Fuck..." Jay knew all my weakness and used them to his advantage.

Jay- I trail my lips along his neck. "Now you can cum..."

Levi- (Moans Loudly) I go toppling over the edge into ecstasy as stars flash behind my eyes.

Jay- His orgasm forces me over the edge into ecstasy.

Twenty Minutes Later

Levi- We lay tangled in twisted sheets. "Jay?"

Jay- I was rubbing his lower back in a soothing manor. (Hums) "Ya?"

Levi- "When can we tell people about our relationship? I mean we've been dating for a  year now, am I just a Dirty Secret?"

Jay- I shift a bit and gently grab his cheeks. "Never think that Levi...you are not a Dirty Secret." I pull him in and connect our lips. "We can make our relationship public whenever. I never brought it up because I knew you had family issues to deal with."

Levi- I think for a few moments. "What about the crew?"

Jay- "They will get over themselves. I've been posting pictures of you all over my social media, I'm honestly surprised no one has questioned me about my relationship with you yet."

Levi- (Giggles) "They will now..."

Jay- "It's none of their damn business." I wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Sleep."

Levi- (Hums) "Ya...we have flight to catch tomorrow." (Yawns)