5) WitchLight

Memphis, Tennessee

Bacon- I pull up outside the gated complex.

Zak- I step off the RV, followed closely by the others. (Smiles) "Hello...I'm Zak and this is Aaron, Billy, Jay, Levi..." I gesture to the driver seat of the RV. "And Bacon."

Kenya- I look over the group of men. "Welcome to our village." I make a gesture and the gate opens. "Follow and have your man in that vehicle park just inside here." I point to the left.

Zak- (Nods) I have the others follow after the woman as I head back to the RV to tell Bacon.

Bacon- I follow after the group and park the RV in the given area, then I get comfortable on the couch reading my book while everyone else does their thing.

Kenya- I wait for the men to regroup and join me.

Zak- We walk over to the woman. "Thank you for allowing us to film here."

Kenya- (Nods) "I am High Priestess Kenya. Please follow me." I lead them further into the village.

Billy and Aaron- We had our cameras on and rolling, making sure not to miss anything.

Kenya- I lead them to a small gathered group. "These are a few villagers whom willingly agreed to talk with you." (Bows) I leave them be and tend to other duties.

Zak- I look over the group. (Smiles) We all sit down opposite them.

River- I get up, stepping forward from the group, followed by my family. "I am River Day, this is my husband Simon and our daughter Serenity."

Zak- I quickly write that down. "Pleasure to meet you. What do you wish to tell us?"

Simon- "We are a peaceful people, we practice an ancient and lost art."

River- "We do healings and are spiritualists."

Serenity- "We protect the dead from those who seek to exploit themselves."

Zak- I look up from what I just wrote. "What?" They only smirk and sit back down...I knew better than press for an answer, we were in dangerous territory and I wasn't about to get my crew hexed because of my mouth.

Raymond- They sit down, so I stand up. "I am Raymond Wood and what we practice...it is honest work that is sacred to our ancestors before us. We are keepers and guides between both realms." I take my seat.

Zak- I quickly write that down.

Dawn- I get up and stand before the group of men. "I am Dawn Hetty. We practice the old ways that have long been forgotten by modern times."

Levi- I stand from where I am sitting and walk towards the young woman. "And ye harm none, do what ye will."  Gasps could be heard through the group.

Eli- I stand and walk over. "I am High Elder, Eli Barns." I look the young redhead over. "The Wiccan Rede, you are a practitioner of the olden ways."

Levi- I kneel and bow before the Elder. "I am."

Billy and Aaron- We share mirrored looks of shock.

Zak- I look at the young Warlock in surprise.

Eli- I rest my hand on his shoulder, giving him permission to stand. "Your friend..." I gesture to the green eyed male. "He is like you too?"