2) GA Replacement

(2017)
One Year Later/Haunted Museum

Zak- I sit at my desk looking over the stack of files on possible replacements for Ashley. (Sighs)

Aaron- (Knocks) I walk into Zak's office. "Hey dude."

Zak- (Mumbles) "Hey." I pick up my coffee, taking a couple sips.

Aaron- I sit across from my brother. "Find a new replacement yet?"

Zak- "I've narrowed it down to one, he has a very sketchy past but I'm drawn to who he is." I hand the file to Aaron.

Aaron- I take the file and slowly read over the contents;

'Name; Levi Raven Smith
(Given; Leann Rose Smith)

Age; 28

D.O.B; October 30

Gender; Male

Sexuality; Bisexual

Eye Color; Grey

Hair Color; Red

Height; 5'4

Weight; 120

Education Level; Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Photography, Graphic Art and Computer Analyzing

Hobbies; Art, Reading, Writing, Researching, Dancing, Music, Fashion Design and Interior Design

Skills; Jack of All Trades (If I Can't Do It, I'm Willing To Learn)

Current Job; Unemployed

Short Bio; I'm shy, transgender, an introvert, a submissive and a little (DON'T GET THE TWO CONFUSED!) and I'm a Warlock. I have a strong connection with the paranormal and am a huge touch me not.'

(Hums Thoughtfully) "Seems he's the one...though what do you mean he has a sketchy past?" I hand the file back.

Zak- I take the file and lay it on my desk. "I mean that not everything about him is in this file...we spoke over the phone a short while ago and I'm still trying to process everything. He is moving here to Las Vegas from a small town in Pennsylvania, lost his family in a car crash two months back and his girlfriend that he was dating he caught cheating with his best friend multiple times."

Aaron- "Ouch..." There really wasn't much else to say.

Zak- (Nods) "Do you think he'd be a good addition to our crew?"

Aaron- (Chuckles) "Well you are just drawn to his file or to him in general because of what he has to offer and the added bonus he's a Warlock." I notice the pouty look. (Chuckles) "Dude you wouldn't be happy if he wasn't hired, besides we've learned to trust your judgment a long time ago."

Zak- (Smiles) "Thank you."

Aaron- (Rolls Eyes) "Whatever dude." I get up leaving him to his work.

Zak- Once the door shuts, I literally slam my head off the desk. (Groans Loudly) Why does it all have to be so damn complicated?