3) Proper Introductions

One Week Later/Haunted Museum

Aaron- Zak called for all us to come to the Museum so we dropped whatever we were doing.

Billy- After getting settled unto the limited seats in Zak's office.

Jay- We all look at Zak expectantly. "What's this about dude?"

Zak- I sit in my chair and lean back. "Well I know Ashley's departure was rough for the crew, but exceptionally worse for you Jay. I can't bring her back, though by God did I try to stop her from leaving completely but to no avail."

Jay- I wasn't amused by his flair for the dramatics. "Get on with it!"

Aaron and Billy- We look between the two a bit worried.

Zak- I hold up a file. "As you all know for the past year I have been searching for a replacement and I have finally found one." I gesture to the door. "I would like you all to meet; Levi Smith." The door opens and the redhead steps in. "Levi, I want to introduce you too the crew; Aaron, Billy and Jay."

Levi- I stand, pressed against the door frame. (Waves Shyly) "Hello."

Aaron- (Coos) "Dude he's adorable!"

Billy- I literally melt at the sight of the adorableness of the redhead. "He's cute!"

Jay- As soon as I laid eyes on him, I knew he was mine as my normally controlled magic lashed out and latched unto his.

Levi- (Gasps) If it wasn't for the fact I was already leaning into the wall I would have been knocked to my knees by the dominating magic.

Zak- I notice the odd exchange between Jay and Levi. (Hums Thoughtfully) The crew took to him really well, so I wouldn't have to worry about the younger male getting into any trouble. "Let us go celebrate!"

Aaron and Billy- "YES!"

Jay- I stick near the elusive redhead.

Levi- (Smiles) Being near the others magic is rather calming...especially being forced to endure sitting in a Night Club on a busy night.

Zak- We celebrate Family, Friends and Levi our new GA Warlock.