Six - "S'Okay babe."

The following morning after Lydia had fallen asleep in Henry's bed and woken up holding his hand, Henry had driven her home in silence. Lydia knew she'd been unbelievably drunk at Greta's party the night before and she could only dare to dream all of the things she'd admitted to and said to her friends. She could only dare to dream the look on her parents faces when she returned home hungover, stinking of alcohol, looking like a mess and with Henry of all people.

Her parents had always hated him and the gang for a number of reasons, mainly because they thought they were a bad influence on their daughter. However they'd always liked Vic ever since the two had become friends when they were only six.

One of the pros of dating Henry had been that Lydia could be happy with a person she really liked whilst simultaneously pissing her parents off. But the truth was they weren't together anymore, and Lydia was still yet to tell her mother and father that.

"I'm sorry if I invaded your privacy at all, you know last night, or by holding your hand in my sleep-"

"Well, you did have your arms around my waist almost the entire night but I'm not complaining." Henry smirked, "You were pretty wasted too though."

"Oh god, was I?"

"You puked down a guy's back, you made Vic puke at the sight of you being sick, you tried to cuddle me after you vomited in the toilet and you told me that you thought I was kinky and you wanted to make me jealous."

"Jesus fuck! I'm such a mess!" Lydia laughed covering her beet red face in embarrassment.

"I'll admit you did make me a little jealous angel, but how could I not be? You were all over Belch like a rash."

"No fucking way."

Henry's hands tightened around the steering wheel, "Yes fucking way, you had your head on his chest and your legs across his lap. 'Thought You were gonna try to fuck him."

"He's gonna hate me Oh god..."

"But don't worry by the end of the night it was me that you were clinging on to."

"Obviously." She chuckled, "You are such a pussy magnet Henry."

There was a small moment of silence before Lydia let out an obnoxious laugh and her head fell against the dash board. Henry tried to stifle a laugh but it was almost impossible at the sight of his best friend practically in tears of laughter in the passenger seat.

"Fuck you!" He laughed, "I am a pussy magnet!"

"Name one girl!"

"Uh- You!

"That's different!"

"How is it?"

"I actually like- liked you genius, and we never did... that." The young girl grimaced

Henry smirked to himself, "Did what?"

"Don't you dare make me say it!"

"Come on it's just a word, what didn't we do?"

"Nope! Not saying it!"

"You're so immature, it's just a word... We didn't fuck."

"I hate you."

"Why's saying we didn't have sex such a problem? Did you want to?"

"It is, because I don't want to think of you like that!"

"But you are now... aren't you princess?"