"I think you're perfect," squawked the woman as she dropped her hands from Kevin and reached for Sebastian.  "You are so cute," she continued as she hugged him between her two watermelon sized breast.

"Don't smother him," drawled Kevin with a twinkle in his eyes.  "His cousin will be looking for your blood."

"Oh pooh," said the woman as she released him and stared into his beautiful emerald green eyes.  "I'd love to take you home with me."

"You're very pretty," responded Sebastian as he looked her up and down.  "But you're not my type."

"What's your type," pouted the woman as she flipped her cotton candy pink hair over her shoulder.

Sebastian gaze moved to the stage and his lips curled up, "Willing to sign a waiver."

Kevin eyebrows shot up as he looked passed him to the stage, "Ah'Tarian's don't -."

"I'm not Ah'Tarian," smiled Sebastian evilly as he eyed the woman on stage back hungrily.

"No you are not," responded Kevin as his eyes darted to Anthony and back to Sebastian with worry.

The woman snatched her hands away from Sebastian as if she were scalded and moved back to Kevin.  "So you want to beat your woman before you have sex," she asked in disbelief.

Sebastian shrugged as he looked at her identical twin sister with powder blue hair.  "Are you interested," he asked silkily.

"Nope," responded the woman with a less nasally voice.

"That's a shame," chuckled Sebastian as he ran his finger up her arm, "I would have made it hurt really good."

"And with that it's time to go," announced Anthony as he grabbed Sebastian's shoulder as the blue haired woman stared horrified.

Sebastian eyes darkened and shimmered gold as he stared at the two scantily clad twins.  "Here's my card," drawled Sebastian, a black card with gold letters appeared.  "When you are tired of the old man," he gave them a panty dropping smile, "Send me a message.  I assure you I beat to please. "

Anthony smacked Sebastian on the back of the head before he pulled him toward the door.  "Kevin's going to beat the dog stank out of you," growled Anthony as they exited into a different alley than the one they entered through.

"Why," asked Sebastian curiously as he looked back in time to see the portal close.

"He's a very firm believer -,"

"Do not start with a lecture," gritted out Sebastian.  "There is no way on Ah'Taria that Lucas and Jacob got Kayla and Ebony without a little pressure."

"Pressure," scoffed Anthony.  "They didn't have to sigh a fuckįng waiver!"

"Not one they remember," mumbled Sebastian as he rolled his eyes.  Sebastian stormed away angrily toward the stands and vendors that littered the street without a backwards look.

"Damnation," sighed Anthony as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his device.  "Crap on a stick," he grumbled when he read Kevin's message.  I'm telling Kaelen just as soon as he comes back that you brought him here.  Hope you’re ready for the äss whipping he's gonna give you!  :-D

***********

Silver Lights District

Ward Residence

Xara flipped over in her bed and stared at the image Ebony just sent her, and Kayla, of her stomach and squealed happily.  "I can't wait to get pregnant and have children," laughed Xara as she sent the same message to Ebony.  She read Kayla's reply out loud and chuckled: You and Kae will make beautiful albeit very scary children.

"I wonder why she thinks he and I will have children," thought Xara out loud.   "I don't know," shrugged Xara as she sat up.

She paused when she heard the doorbell ring and anxiously ran down the stairs.  Still happy from her conversations with Ebony and Kayla she threw open the door, "C-Bass did Kaelen take your print out the system again?"

"Do you ever look to see who it is," snarled Ruby as she glared at Xara.  She didn't wait for a reply as she pushed her way into the entry way.  "Where is Kaelen?"

Xara brows knitted together before she smiled sweetly.  "If he wanted you to know he would have made sure to tell you."

"What," exclaimed Ruby as she whipped around and stared at Xara.  "Who do you think you are?"

"Me," mocked Xara as she tilted her head to the side, "I'm his house guest."

"More like prisoner," snarled Ruby.

Xara shrugged as she walked in front of Ruby and placed her hand out to stop her.  "According to Kaelen," she purred with a smile, "there aren't supposed to be any visitors while he is away."

"I'm not a visitor," snapped Ruby as she pushed her hand away.  "I am his girlfriend."

Xara laughed as she shook her head, "And I'm Queen Celeste."  She sobered quickly and gazed coldly at Ruby, "You need to leave."

"I refuse," replied Ruby haughtily.

"Then I have no other choice," replied Xara with a wicked smile as she reached for her devuce.

"You are nothing but a prisoner that he fűcks every once and a while," snapped Ruby as raised a hand and summoned a small green energy orb.

Xara placed her hands on her hips and laughed, "I have a secret.  Shh," she continued as she raised her index finger to her lips, "don't tell anyone."

"Stupid whore," spat Ruby as she threw the energy ball toward Xara.

Xara stared down at the whole in her lavender dress with a slight frown. "You've ruined my dress," pouted Xara as she watched the wound slowly heal.  Her fingers went to the singe marks on her skins and the dress.

"Oh my gods," whispered Ruby baffled as she watched the hole close.  "You're some type of monster."

"Says the Ah'Tarian woman that just tried to murder me," responded Xara with a sneer.

Ruby raised her hand and sent another more powerful energy ball at Xara and gaped when it tore a hole in her and healed.

"You can stop now," mocked Xara as picked at the tattered dress.  "It's not going to work."  Her finger played with the necklace Kevin had given her to stop Kaelen from drinking her dry.  "You can keep doing that until you can't form another one and I will continue to heal."

"I'll definitely kill you," snarled Ruby as she bumped pass Xara.

"Then who exactly would Kaelen have sex with," asked Xara sweetly.  "We both know it's not you."

Ruby's eyes flashed as she glared at Xara.  "I have no idea what you are talking about.  Kaelen and I had sex after the Nelson event three days ago."  At Xara's dismayed look she moved in front of her and touched Xara's cheek.  She feigned a sympathetic look as she stroked her cheek, "Did you really think he was only sleeping with you?  We laugh about how lacking you are in bed."

Xara knocked her hand away and smirked, "But only one of us is actually fűcking him in his bed, under his roof."

Ruby snarled as she raised her hand and slashed Xara's cheek with her nails.  As blood swelled on her cheeks she sneered, "Heal from that gorgon whore."

Xara raised her hand and wiped the blood from her cheek.  She watched silently as Ruby walked out of the front door regally before she hurried and locked it.  "Goddess on high," sighed Xara as she raised a hand to touch the welts.  "The damn pendant can stop me from being killed but can't heal superficial wounds.  Kevin is slacking off. "

Xara walked toward the steps and mumbled, "I swear I need to start seeing who's at the door.  That woman is three shades of crazy."