"We have a special request," announced the man as he set the crop down and pulled a bar to release the chains.  The woman fell to the floor with a loud thump before she struggled to her knees.  Her expressive teal colored eyes shined as she looked out from between the two men with pride.

Murmurs erupted from the women and men that sat around the stage as they waited. Two men both reached down to tweak the woman's erect nipples as they held everyone in suspense.

"What was the request," yelled someone playfully.

"Someone wants to watch this bitch suck two dicks," called the brown haired man, that Anthony had spoken to breifly. Without another word he grabbed the woman's short red hair and pushed her face toward his hard dįck.  "Suck it slut," he groaned as fed his cöck into her eager mouth.

Anthony pursed his lips as he shifted toward Sebastian.  With a shake off his black head he whispered, "Now I'm gonna be sick."

"What?  Why," asked Sebastian. His eyes widened as he watched the woman massaged both cocks with a sluttish smile before she sųcked the other cöck into her mouth with a groan.  "It's just getting good!"

Anthony turned away from the stage with grimace, "Didn't someone say Ruby could do that?  Ugh poor,  naive Kae," mumbled Anthony as he shook his head.

"That whore Kaelen's always seen with," asked Sebastian as he watched the red head press the heads together and lick between them.  He released a moan as she tongue removed the precųm off both heads before she leisurely sųcked one into her mouth.

Anthony scrunched up his face in disgust.  "I think I'm gonna be sick," he gagged as he saw her take both heads into her mouth with a feline purr out the corner of his eye.

"You need to relax," laughed Sebastian as he leaned back in the red velvet seat.  "They are all enjoying themselves."  He pointed and smiled brightly as her head bobbed up and down as she started to alternate between both men.

"So you'd do that," asked Anthony as he jerked his head toward the stage.

"Nah," responded Sebastian as he eagerly watch the woman press the head together again and lick from one base to the other before she lapped at their balls.  "Two woman," Sebastian paused and smiled with a wistful look.   "Yes!  Me and another man both getting our dįcks sucked off in one mouth?  No."

"But you'd watch," asked Anthony confused as he looked at the stage and frowned as the woman alternated between sucking and gagging off the men.  With a sigh he rose and looked around, "Let's go get a drink and see what other shows they have."

Sebastian pouted as he got up and reached into his pocket.  With a forlorn look he tossed a royal on the stage and followed behind Anthony.  He stared at the floor like a lost puppy dog as he trailed slowly behind.

"Sorry," he mumbled when he bumped into someone as he tried to turn and stare at the two men and woman on the stage.

"What are you doing here," exclaimed Kevin as he dropped his arms from around two golden toned twins that had pressed themselves against his sides.

Sebastian smirked as he watched them run their glittered hands up and down Kevin's chest, "With Anthony? I'm sure we're here only to watch."

"Watch," yelled Kevin as he took in Sebastian's smug smile.  "You're two years too young to be here!"

"Really," drawled Sebastian as he ran his fingers up the nearest twins arm and smiled.  "I think I'm the right age."  He leaned forward and gave the woman a sexy smile as he caressed her shoulder.  "What do you think," he whispered seductively.