Chapter1

{Fredbear's pov}

The day was long and tiring. I had to work my ass off. Ever since Freddy Fazbear's Pizzarea burned down we had to get a house for all of us. Recently almost everyone was sick so only I and a few others were able to work. It's been snowing the past few days, the snow was almost 6 inches now and the snow just keeps falling. I quickly go to work, I worked at the strip club just a few blocks away. I don't strip by the way!!! Hell no!!!!! I'm a waiter there. Tough I till have to wear sorta revealing clothes. It's pretty warm in there, a lot of perverted guys too. I don't even know how many times the guards had to take a guy away cause he wouldn't back off.

Our boss was kind, a great man. He gave us breaks and took over during that person's break. He was always willing to help and he never complained if we couldn't work. I was starting to develop a crush on him. His name was Mason.

He was a great guy, so sweet, kind, though he could be very dominant at times

He was a great guy, so sweet, kind, though he could be very dominant at times. It's the end of my shift and I'm supposed to meet him out back. I see him walking up, my heart starts to race as he approaches. "Hey, Bearbear," he smiled as he walked closer until he was in front of me like we were going to have a normal chat.

"H-hey, M-Mason," I said blushing a bit more. Thankfully it's dark out so he can't see. He takes a step closer and pins me to the wall, his hand against the wall on my right, his left hand softly and gently caressing my cheek.

I blush more and he leans in, softly kissing my lips. I kiss back, his lips were soft and gentle. I loved it. He pulled me close, against his chest and he softly kept me against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck, his light kisses moving down my jaw and down my neck. He softly licked it, quickly finding my sweet spot. This caused me to let out a soft moan, making me blush even more than I had.

He seemed to enjoy this. His hands traveled down my side, down my waist to my ass. he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around him. he pressed me against the wall more, his pants gaining a large bulge in them which he began to grind against mine. He pulled me off the wall and opened the door that led to his office.

He sat me on the table and went over to lock the door. He came back, pinning me to the table. Soon enough our clothes were all over the floor. Mason dug through his drawer to find a bottle of lube, which he soon did. He started to lube up his 6-inch cock. After, he sat the bottle on the desk and aligned himself then suddenly, a man burst through the door that leads to the main room. He was carrying a heavy gun, a powerful one at that.........