HE RAPED YOU??

JUSTICE FOR FATEEMA 📕🔮📿

       By: Ameenah Lukman Abdulazeez

☆HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE☆..BEEN LONG RIGHT?,WELL NO MORE WAITING!!!...  ALHAMDULLEYLLAH FINALYthe book you've been long waiting for is OUT... $ I hope you will enjoy this chapter...

CHAPTER 1

  "Ameenah!! Ameenah!! Ameenah!". Fateemah called.
"Yes!!...why are you shouting my name  like this,is something wrong?".I couldn't help asking because I know that whenever she calls me like this something was wrong.
"Ameenah you have to come,some problem has arise".She said almost in tears,I look at her and I knew that she was serious.
"Ok,you have to make it snappy,am having a lectures by 10:oo and i don't want to be late".I said looking at my wristwatch(and it was already 9:49)...
"Ok".she said and dragged me to a corner,then she started talking.
"Ameenah,you can't believe this,yesterday,you remember that I told you...."I cut her out..
"That ~Muhammad~ #Thompson  invited us to his party,yes,then what else".it's nt that I am trying to get rid of her,but,it was almost 9:55,i only have 4mims to end this discussion.
"Yes,but plx Ameenah,I guess it will be more comfortable fur me to talk to you when you're less busy,maybe later,I guess".She said moving away from me but I called her back.
"What is it?"she asked still looking disappointed..
"Uhmm..don't worry,tell me what's the problem, Family first before anything".i said trying to console her.
"Why did you say so?"she asked and the first thing that comes to my mind was WHAT AM I TO SAY!!!,but i finally said...
"Bcoz u r a frnd and also a family to me,and you are in need, A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED,so please don't go disappointed like this,let's find a secret place to talk about it,I know it's something serious you want to talk about".Well Tried right?
"Ok lets go".she said holding my hand and squeezed my fingers softly.I looked at her and I saw that she was trying not to cry,so i lowered her head on my shoulder as we walk down a junction,there was a park there so we walk to the park and looked for a quite place and sat down on an iron bench.
"Will you like a cup of coffee?" It was really cold out there at the moment.
"Yeah"was all she could say,I walked down the street where they was a *Coffee shop* and bought             two cup of coffee for the both of us and came back.
"Here"I said giving her the cup of coffee and also setting down,I gulped  a quantity of coffee which burned my tongued.I looked at FATEEMAH she wasn't drinking the coffe rather looking at it.
"Look I guess its time you tell me what's wrong with you,ok?"I said drawing close to her.
"Yeah"she said fighting the tears that is about to drop from her hairless eye led .
"Look i didn't come all the way here to see you crying".I couldn't help shouting at her,I mean I just missed an important lectures just to see her cry💁🏽.

"Ok,ok,you know Thomson invited me nd you to his party yesterday. ...."
"Just go straight to the point FATEEMAH!!"I shouted at her😙.
"Ok!!..He raped me..."she suddenly broke into an unstable cry,I couldn't help but staring at her *HE RAPED YOU??*..and you r here busy shading tears?.that was all the thought that had been lingering in my mind that I didn't realise when a security officer came to where we were seated.
"Is everything alright man?"he asked
"Yes"I said
"Are you alright mam?"he said to fateemah,she didn't even take a look at him talk less of knowing what he was saying.so I gave him an ans
"Yeah,we are alright sir,and thanks for asking"🤷🏽‍♀
"Ok"was all he could say and walked away.As soon as the security was out of earshot I finally asked her.
"What are trying to say fateemah?"I couldn't help asking
"Ameenah I should have heed your advise when you told me that it wasn't safe for me to go out at that time ,I should have sit with you and read my books ,I couldn't think of it,you know,I still can't believe what happened to me yesterday,please Ameenah help me,save me from this disaster,you are the only person I have now to seek for help,please help me Ameenah please".she kneeledown close to me crying.ALL i could do was to bury my face in my hands crying.
"What kind of life is this?,why is it that you cannot  trust a single soul in this life?,why if life not fair?".fateemah didn't ans my questions she just sat there sobbing.bad she finally said
"I will be going back home tomorrow *Insha Allah*.she said
"You mean to NIGERIA?"I asked looking at her
"Yeah"she said also looking into my eyes
"No!!,you shouldn't,it's better for you to stay and conclude your studies,but still THOMPSON  won't go for free,he must pay for what he did to you"I said determined.
"No!!,Ameenah let him go,you know who Thomson is here,he has power more than ourselves ...".I quickly shout at her
"What are you trying to say??!!,we should leave him to go for free??,he has done what he wishes but we cannot stand for our right?,is that what you mean??".I snapped at her in fury.
"No Ameenah,what I mean is that,Kinsan cewa Thompson babban mutum neh a kasan nan,and we are only students here,we cannot compare ourselves with him,just let it be".she said
"NO!!!!,I won't,Idan ma shineh Dan president na kasan nn,Sai mun kwato enchin mu".I just can't believe that fateemah is going to leave Thompson just like that without finding JUSTICE for herself.
"Look Ameenah,just let it go,it's of no use,we ain't gonna win".she lamented
"Ok,if you insist,that ok with me".I finally said after much persuasion.After some min of silence we went back to our room.We both sat in silence thinking....
.
.
..
     Ding!!!!!

THIS MARKS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE,I HOPE YOU'VE LOVED IT,COMMENT ON ANY MISTAKES SPOTTED.....I dedicate this chapter to all my well wishers (ILYSM).&A special thanks to NADS,I really appreciate all you've done to me & I want you to know that you've been a wonderful addition to my life..and a special thanks also to;
☆ FAROUK
☆ MR PRESIDENT(FAROUK)
☆ ANITA AND CASSANDRA
☆ SALIS,ABDOUL,MR FAROUK,SHEDDY P
              &
   A MORE SPECIAL THANKS TO LUKMAN ABDULAZEEZ'S FAMILY

And ohh...I almost forgot something,you must have noticed some certain changes in the novel right?...yeah I changed the name of the rapist from MUHAMMAD to his real name THOMSON....someone had complained to me that I shouldn't use the name MUHAMMAD as someone who has a bad habit..so I realised my mistakes and correct it.. Thanks so much for showing your concern

     CHAPTER TWO IS COMING SOOON!!!!!

      STAY BLESSED❣
 AMEENAH LUKMAN ABDULAZEEZ