//Ch.23//

Chapter 23  

Kai POV chapter  

Kai's head was ringing like a bad hangover. He was tired, annoyed, and now hated the taste of coffee. Rumors were going around of his new fiancé, every girl he was spotted with was now his new leading lady. Little did they know someone else stole his heart. That girl was messing with his head, and she wasn't even here with him. Cursing he closed his eyes and turned the other way. He was pacing back in forth in his father's office, which was now his.

He couldn't concentrate. Those two years ago when Selene left him on Luna was the worst day of this life- after the death of his father. He came back to new Beijing because he had no use to stay on Luna, and he was hoping to come across Selene.

But of course, hoping is for cowards. He didn't think of it, he busied himself with work and politics. With books and writing. But it was at night, when he was alone in his bed tired of all the work, that's when she came.

That girl was plaguing him. And she didn't even know it. Worst part was that Kai missed Selene. Missed her smell, her smile, her hair. Her look, her lips. He just missed her. Her laughter, and humor. The scary part was that he wasn't sure if she came to him, that he would leave and move on.

Two years. She left him Two years ago, and he still couldn't move on. After him going on dates, and meeting new people, he kept on comparing Selene to those girls. And that wasn't very fair to those girls. It wasn't there fault for not catching his attention. Kai was just so withdrawn into Selene, that even the most gorgeous of them all couldn't convince him to change.

"Your majesty, It is Royal advisor Torin" came a voice through the door. Kai stopped his pacing and looking into the mirror on the far wall. He looked a mess. His hair was tousled from his anxious hands roaming through it, his top button of his collar was unbuttoned. He looked more like a pirate than a prince.

"Come in, Torin"

Torin walked in rolling a Net Screen. He took one grave look at kai. "Your majesty, I have some terrible news."

Terrible news. That is not something Kai needs right now. "What is so terrible that has happened"

Torin took a deep breath. "Queen Levana has declared war to avenge her missing niece".

Kai just stared, and everything came rushing back to him. Selene leaving him, Queen Levana. "But she isn't Queen. She was never crowned" Said Kai, not trying to hide the desperation in his voice.

"Well Queen Levana has ascended to the throne until her dear niece is avenged. She is the final lasting core of the royal bloodline. Naturally, she would take it's place"

"But why grant war over earth. We didn't kidnap anyone. It was Selene who chose to run away" Said Kai. He was mad. Why would Selene cause all of this.

"I know that your Majesty, but I believe there is more to this than avenging her dear niece" 

***

Heyyyy. How's the day going? Thought I would type something up, not the best chapter and not to happy with it, but you know, lets go. 

So I am not editing it on word so it should seem a bit better, but i'll go back and edit it later

Anyways FUNNNN

Yo Gal 

AHSI!!