//Ch.3//

I hate you I love you- I hate that I love You.

***DINNER P.2***

Selene  walked down the low corridor, and gave in a left. She opened the banquet doors, and saw the thin long wooden table, laying across the room. It was covered in a thin lace white gown. She took the seat to the far right corner, hoping one of the diplomatic guests would sit next to her but no such luck. Kai came in bowed, and took the seat to her right. A guest to her left. She just gave a respectful nod in Kai's direction-not meting his eyes- and folded her hands neatly in her lap. She could feel Kai's eyes glazing her neck but she doesn't dare look at him. She hears a ts sound, and looks up. Levana is gesturing to her stomach and sucking it in and makes a movement to say, straighten your spine. As she does so, she catches from the corner of her eye Kai watching her. Rather against her will, she turns to face him. And even though, half the room isn't full yet, he hesitates. He looks down in his lap.

"I'm sorry. I thought that we should be able to get to no each other first. That's why I wanted to talk somewhere. I'm sorry" This touched Selene's heart right to the core. Without thinking what she was doing, she placed her hand onto of Kai's, making him look at her. She pecked him on the cheek. 

"I don't know what your sorry for, Kai, but I know that whatever it was, you clearly didn't mean it. And even though I have no idea on what your talking about, I forgive you" He looked right into Selene's eyes about to say something when Levana abruptly runs to the door.