//Ch.5//

Selene stood up and knocked her chair over. She reached out grabbed Kai's hand and rushed out the door, not caring that everyone was wondering what was going on. She didn't know where she was going. All she knew was Kai's hand enterlaced with hers, and how to run. She instinctivly ran to the gardens, but stopped. Something just wasn't right. She turned around and ran to Levana's screaming. And a loud thud. 

Right In front of her was Emperor Rikan, spraweld out on the grass. He looked roughly dead. But he was smiling. Selene heard the sharp intake of Kai's breath. And let him go to his father. 

***Kai's P.O.V.*** 

He went over to his father, crouching on his knee, he took his hand, tears streaming in his eyes. Kai wanted to say alot of things, but the only thing he was capable was blurting out "Why are you smiling?" His father let out a weak chuckle. "Because I'm happy. For you For me, For your future, and i'm happy, and it all happened because of my passed. So thank you Kai"

"What am i going to do?" Whispered Kai, tears pooling his eyes. His father's weak hand, brushed them away. "You will be a great, Emperor. And take of that girl, of yours, Trust me, she's a lucky catch" He weased another chuckle, before his hand fell limply to his side. Kai's tears came faster. He felt a hand placed on his shoulder, he looked up and saw Selene's tear streaked face. Kai came up and hugged her because right at that moment, he didn't care wheather or not he hated her. He really needed a hug. And she cried into his shoulder, as he cried into hers. He could here mutterings and whispers, but that just made Selene hold him tighter, and he do the same. Selene collapsed to the ground and Kai did with her. One by one, the guests left the gardens and, he and Selene, just stayed there huddling together. Holding on for what they were worth.

"I'M REALLY BAD AT WRITING SAD MOMENTS, SO THAT'S WHY THIS IS SOOO HORRIBLE. BUT I STILL HOPED YOU LIKED IT!!" IMA KEEP POSTING. TODAY IM PLANING TO WRITE UP TO 10 CHAPTERS.