//Ch.14//

Inside Selene was shaking. Outside she made herself look calm and together. She remembered her mother, how put together she always seemed, well to everyone else that was what they saw. And wheather it was true or not, she would act like that.
Levana would not get the upper end.

"You will address me as your queen. You will not have any force on the crown. My children will take the throne after me. And there's after. You will always be a princess"
That word irked Levana. Selene could tell. She brushed it off.
"How is that a compromise?" Seethed Levana. Selene only smirked.
"I have big finished little princess. I do have a request on you. And it really isn't a request but a order. And I order you to follow it"

Selene got of her throne and made her way towards Levana. Even though Levana was older than Selene, she looked completely harmless and vulnerable,
"I am Queen. Not you, but her not him, not my dead mother. Me. And that's how it's going to be. I am the queen. People will address me as queen. That is only apart of my order."

"Your just like your mother" seethed Levana. There was so much hatred in her voice, it took a great deal for Selene not to cower away.
"Oh yes." Started Selene. "Lady time I checked I was told I looked like her a great deal. But then, she is my mother"
Levana clapped her hands.
"Well! What a great retaliation you have discovered."

Levana wasn't done.
"Now I thought this was a compromise not an order. I didn't Singh up for that"
"Well I'm not here to decide whether you Singhd up for it or not. I want my birthright."

Selene just stalked off but not before calling over her shoulder.

"We are not done! Meet me here at dusk, tonight. We have an important meeting you will not like to miss"

***SHORT I KNOW. Sorry? I've been really busy but also wanted to fill you in on what's happening. More like a filler than anything really. Will try to make them longer, but with the amount of work I have... but will try!!***

Vote 🙋
Comment  🙇‍♀️
💃💃💃💃