//Ch.8//

"Yolanda bring tea" snapped Levana. She was laying in bed. Thinking on what scum to pull next. Selene, no matter ho much she denied it, was happy with her decision. Though that irked Levana, she decided to leave her be . For now at least.
She had a plan, to see if Kai and her pesky little neice where uo to do about anything. After Levana had killed Rikan, she made it look like suicide.

Earthans. Pesky fleas they where.
No. Selene and Kai would be tricked into doing something... let us say deadly.
She lay in bed, the silk sheets up to her armpits, thinking thoughtfully. She might do something to prove there love for each other. Or not. Her thoughts circled randomly to her mother.
Oh how she hated her mother. Like channary, the saying. Like mother like daughter.
Janali hates her kids. Having them merley for the bloodlines steak.
A song that the nurses would sing. That the servants, guards and nannies would whisper had haunted Levana to when she was 6 years old.

No matter how many times she would force herself to forget it, the song would always come up. Making her feel guilt. Making her feel remorse, in what she did all those years last.

Never forget the tale of the queen
Who would brute and hate her daughters Devine keen
To snake up and devour her whole
Who wouldn't feel guilt remorse or a soul
Who had a Nannie take all the blame
And sure enough there kids would be the same.

Levana kept looking to the past. Kept looking to the present day. But never able to see the future, as she wanted it to be.

** shorter chapter to the rest I know. This really was meant to be a little price of Levana, her thoughts on things. And yes I wrote that song myself. ( corny much?) I was being asked for Levana a side or just a chapter on Levana, so here it is for those who asked. Will update soon though. Most likely tmwr. It's pretty late today so be grateful!***

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO MARISSA MEYER!! I DONT OWN THEM!! SHE DOES!! I OWN THE STORYLINE AND IDEA BUT NOTHING ELSE!! ALSO I OWN EXTRA CHARACTERS SUCH AS YOLANDA!!!