//Ch.6//

Kai and Selene where still hugging, the crying had subdided

Kai and Selene where still hugging, the crying had subdided. But noone was makeing any attempt to get away. Finally when there arms where getting tired, They pulled apart, just enough to see into each others eyes. And there was this weird feeling that they both knew what was going on. What was going to happen.

They leaned towards each towards each other and kissed.

They sat there kissing for a while, until something snapped in Kai's head. He took his hands out of her hair and put them on both of her shoulders, and pushed her to the ground-not breaking the kiss-. Selene knew what was happening, and put her hands on Kai's shoulders and pushed him to the ground. Kai couldn't help but laugh, as his hands burned her waist, traveling up her bodice, and holding, near her rib cage. Finally after what seemed like-2 minutes- but was really 25 minutes, they pulled apart. Selene was still on top of Kai breathing heavly. Her hands pushing there way through his shoulders, until she colapesd on top of kai. Letting her hands fall though the slightly shaggy grass. She could feel Kai's hands, make there way through her hair. When selene finally got up, and sat next to Kai,  leaning her head on his shoulder. Kai through his hand around her waist, pulling her towards him. And holding her tightly. He felt lighter. 

They stared up at the stars, and seeing a new one pop up in the sky and winked at them.

"SOOOOOOO. DO THEY LOVE EACH OTHER? DO THEY NOT? GOSH! WHAT IS THE ANSWER? WE WILL NEVER NO!!"

Don't fret, i'm updating every single day this week. Today i've updated 3 times, and those where considerably long chapters. Im not updating, 1 chapter, but 2-5 each day, because i really enjoy righting this. If i'm honest, I would sometimes confuse Selene, with Cinder. And when I go back and edit it, I find myslef using Cinder instead. Be sure- if you want more of Cinder and Kai's romance- check out TLC-HIGH! My other story. And this time, Cinder is Cinder. Only diffrence, Levana is the mean girl. And it includes everyone, even Evret Hayle and Solstice, Dr.Erland and all. Sybil is like, Levana's enterouge. She follows her around and does her bidding. Aimery is attracted to Levana, and Cinder and Kai kiss, on her first day, but purely by accident.!!! SO IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY THAN READ THAT ONE!! 410 WORDS AND STAT!!