I fell on the floor as Johnson immediately embraced my trembling body. He patted my head and whispered in my ear, "Happy thoughts...happy thoughts Romeo...think of happy thoughts."

     "Johnson...J-Julien...he's hurt and I can't...I can't even..."

     "It's okay. Don't think of anything else...just happy thoughts, okay?" Johnson continued to say as he hugged me tighter.

     When I was slowly calming down, Johnson quickly lets go of me to stand up.

     "Julien, dear god please answer me", I heard Johnson say.

     Someone takes a deep breath and answered back, "S-Sir Johnson?"

     Johnson sighs in relief and says, "Yes, it's me Julien...I'll have to carry you, is that okay?"

     I couldn't hear Julien answer but I knew that he nodded his head because I heard Johnson immediately carrying him.

     "Stay awake, okay son? You need to stay awake for me", Johnson continued to say.

     "You...please accompany Romeo downstairs. Make sure he does NOT remove that handkerchief, understand?" Johnson commanded as I hear him go outside with Julien.

     "Sir Romeo, let's go", I heard number 14 say as I felt his hand touch my arm.

     I was about to push him away again but I felt too weak to even do anything.

     "He'll be alright", he suddenly says as we continued to walk down the stairs.

     "He's a tough man...so he'll be alright", he said again as we finally arrived at our car.

     "Watch your head", Johnson says as he pushed me inside the car.

     "Thank you sir. Please, take good care of him", Number fourteen stated.

     "We will", Johnson answered as he closed the doors before entering the car.

     Johnson immediately starts driving off without wasting any time.

     "S-shit...shit this is fucking bad", Johnson says as he continued to drive. And by the sound of his voice, he was in a state of panic.

     "H-Hello?" Johnson suddenly says.

     "Yes, this is Mr. Pollock. I have an injured man with me and he needs to be immediately treated...yes, at the house. Thank you...oh, and, Romeo...he saw a trigger...yes, just now. I covered his eyes but he's still trembling. Okay, I'll inject him the shots as soon as we get home. Thank you doc", Johnson says before ending the call.

     "Alright you two. Hang on, okay?" Johnson says as he drove faster.

     My vision was black, but the image of Julien continued to flash before me.

     I wanted to shout, I wanted to punch someone, I wanted to fucking do something but I just couldn't and it angered me even more.

     I was silently sitting at the car, but tears suddenly poured out of my eyes again.

    "O-One one thousand...t-two one t-thousand...t-three one thousand-" I counted to calm myself down.

     I was pinching on my arm that it was already hurting, but the pain wasn't helping because the image of Julien just wouldn't go away.

     The blood was so visible, so red...

     Everything was just-

     "Help! Please! Help me!" I suddenly remembered.