Chapter thirty-one

"So we're just going to barge in there? With no plan at all?" Scott asked confused "we'll make on up when we're in there" Minho shrugged.
"Do you even hear yourself right now?" Scott questioned annoyed "we don't have time to make a plan. We don't even know if he's still in there" Minho shot back.
"Then shouldn't we make sure before we give ourselves away?" Lydia asked "and how do you propose we do that?" Newt asked calmly "well - maybe Scott or Derek could smell him out?" Lydia suggested.
"No - he has a different smell. Im
not even sure I'll be able to recognise him" Scott spoke lowly "how would he even be able to sniff him out anyway? We don't know him" Allison asked as the McCall pack looked guilty at her.
"We don't know him. Do we?" She asked more firm.
"What does it matter?! We're waiting around here for nothing. Newt - get your little girlfriend to tell him to get his shucking ass up now. Before I drag it up" Minho huffed.
"Minho's right. We need to get him back - now" Theresa spoke for the first time.
"Well. I actually like her for once" Minho huffed.

"Are you ready?" Ava spoke opening the door as I gave a quick nod and followed her out.
"Why didn't you lock the door?" I asked after a couple minutes silence "you're not a prisoner Thomas, nor do I want to treat you like one" she replied warmly.
"Where's Jansen?" "I told him to wait in the room." Ava smiled as we turned another corner which lead to a dead end with a big vault door in the middle.

"I just want you to know - we really do appreciate what you're doing here Thomas. You'll be remembered for centuries, children will learn about you" Ava smiled.
"Yeah? Well make sure you tell them about all the innocent people you killed whilst you were trying to find this cure" I spat "they will know everything. I give you my word." Ava smiled opening the door.
"Here put this on and lie on the bed. We'll begin the procedure as soon as we have everything set up" a young woman spoke handing me a hospital gown as I screwed my face up in disgust.
"Thomas" "Jansen" I spat as he smiled.
"It's good to have you back" he spoke quickly looking over to Ava "yeah well I'd say the same but I recently found out that people aren't supposed to lie" I spat back with a sarcastic smile not missing the small smile form on Ava's face and Jansens forming into an evil one.
"Get on the bed Thomas" he spoke slyly watching my every move towards the bed.