Chapter sixteen

Thomas groaned as he tried to move his arms but failing, "stupid shanks" I muttered looking down at the gear I'm wearing, WCKD uniform. Great.
I took in my surroundings "Teresa?" I asked lowly as she smiled "hi Tommy" "how the hell are you alive?" I asked confused tugging at my restraints as she walked towards me and began to untie my arms "that doesn't matter. What matters is that you can help us" she spoke sadly "doesn't matter?" I scoffed "Do you regret what you did to us? you practically signed our death sentences and then you died. You died saving my life and now I find out you're still working with them! Have you forgotten what they put us through - what we put them through?!" I yelled "how many more children do they have to round up? How many more do they need to kill, torture? when does it stop!?" "It stops when we find a cure" Teresa spoke lowly "THERE IS NO CURE! It's all a lie, no disease, no solar flares nothing! Where are my friends?"

 You died saving my life and now I find out you're still working with them! Have you forgotten what they put us through - what we put them through?!" I yelled "how many more children do they have to round up? How many more do they need to kill, to...

"They're safe-" "no ones safe as long as WCKD is here" I huffed "did they - bring anyone else back with you?" I whispered as she looked away filled with guilt "no. It's just me an-" Teressa started before the door flew open revealing Minho and the McCall pack "are you two done?" Minho sassed glaring at Teresa "yeah. We're done" I snapped "NO Thomas please, I lov-" "you know who I love? Chuck, Winston., Newt. You want to know who I loved? You." I spoke sadly "you chose your path - now you get to die with them" I spoke coldly walking out of the room without looking back at her.
"Minho - you have to list-" "no I don't have to do anything. What did you expect him to do hmm? Jump back into your arms as you welcomed him back into wicked's bed?" Minho snapped as Teresa eyed the pack, "they won't let him leave, not this time. They're going to kill him" she tried desperately "how can we stop them?" Scott asked before Minho spoke "you can't" she shook her head. "Bulshit, we can. We kill them before they get to Tommy. Have fun killing more innocent children" Minho snapped before heading out of the room as the pack followed but not before giving Teresa a saddened look.