Chapter twenty-seven

"There's people here" the brunette spoke "why did you choose the city?" She added "it's the first place they'd look - seeing as though it's where I died" the blonde responded sadly "I'm sorry Newt - this must be hard for you" the brunette muttered seeing the tears in her, now best friends eyes.
"Tell me about your friends again?" She asked in an attempt to cheer him up.
"We should walk around first, see if we bump into anyone" Newt responded "they'd be around any supermarkets. They'd more than likely need supplies so we'll head there first" he added.

"Is everyone done?" Teresa asked walking up to the McCall pack who all nodded in return "wheres Minho?" Teresa asked confused "I don't know. I thought he was with you?" Lydia responded but coming out more like a question.
"Does anyone else smell that?" Scott asked "smell what?" Lydia and Teresa asked at the same time "Allison?" Derek asked "that's not possible. Allisons dead - we all saw her die. I felt her die" Lydia responded.
"It's definitely her smell. Come on" Scott replied "Wait! We can't go without Minho" Teresa yelled "we can and we will. He can clearly take care of himself" Scott snapped back "what if it's a trap? Did you think about that? It's what wicked do Scott. If Minho is missing then he should be our first concern" Teresa responded firmly "why we're clearly not his" Derek responded.
"He's saved your life. If it wasn't for him you'd still be out in the scorch dying from dehydration" Teresa defended.

"It took you bloody long enough you ugly shank!" Minho heard a British voice tell from behind him. Newt.
"I thought you could do with a tan" Minho laughed turning around to face his brother with a small smile, which quickly faded once he took in the appearance of his brother.
Overgrown messy blonde hair, cuts all over his face and tearing in his old clothes that hung of his body, reminding Minho of when he found Newts lifeless body in the maze.
"It's good to bloody see you" Newt spoke happily pulling Minho in for a hug "I've missed you" Minho muttered in Newts ear.
"Who's this?" Minho asked "ahh this is Allison, the only one who kept me sane around here" Newt introduced "Allison this is Minho - where's Tommy?" Newt asked immediately frowning noticing his missing brother as a look of guilt washed over Minho.
"Where is he Min?" "Allison?" Scott's voice asked as Lydia ran over to her best friend pulling her into a bone crushing hug. "I can't believe it's really you!" She huffed as everyone else pulled in for a hug "I've missed you all so much!" Allison spoke in pure bliss before turning to Newt who was glaring at Teresa "so you found this traitor along the way" Newt seethed as Teresa took a timid step back.
Allison had never seen Newt look so angry in all the time she'd spent with him "Newt -" Teresa started "where's Tommy?" Newt asked her "what did you kill him to? Or just hand him over to them so you wouldn't have the shucking guilt!!?" Newt yelled "he handed himself over!" Teresa yelled back with tears threatening to break loose "he what?" Newt asked lowly stepping back.
"And you chose to find me over him? I could have waited! You don't know what they're doing to him. Damn it they could have wiped him again for all we know!" Newt huffed "he told us to find you. You know what he's like, if we'd have him back for him he would have killed us" Minho defended.
"Have you got supplies?" Newt asked in a calm tone "yeah. Just came from the supermarket. Surprised you hadn't eaten it all yet" Minho joked "we cleared out two. Trust me this one doesn't know the meaning of rationing" Newt smiled softly.
"Lets go get Tommy" Newt spoke firmly as Minho lightly punched Newt in the shoulder "let's go" He then smiled.

Hey so I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to update because Wattpad doesn't seem to want to be opening. It took me like 5 times to actually get it to open. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me? 😂
Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you for reading 💕