Bonding With the Ukes.

Start from the beginning

The bottoms all greet each other. They all head over to one of the many benches of the park.

Half an hour later they are all chirping happily.

"Oi, get down here right now!" Suho firmly orders to the Luhan trying to climb the pole with Xiumin.

The two said males pout and slide back down from the poles.

"Lucky poles" Kiara, the author whispers while writing this.

"Tsk, so weird" Kyungsoo mutters.

"I know right" Tao agrees and nods.

Xiumin and Luhan glare at them.

"Yah! Stop being so weird Baek!" Suho scolds while Baekhyun is running on the plain grassy field with his hands in the air.

Baekhyun shakes his body, turning left and right, dancing.

Suho covers his face with embarrassment and disappointment.

Baekhyun mumbles a 'fine' and dances his way back, embarrassing not only himself but the group of ukes as well. (Not that he really cared about embarrassing himself.)

"Oh god" Kyungsoo mutters to himself and shields himself so people don't see him with these weirdos.

"Uhm.. excuse me?" A girl in her late 20's asks.

"I'm not friends with them, I swear" Kyungsoo rapidly says.

"Hehe I wasn't going to ask that.. but okay.. anyway, do you's happen to be part of EXO and you two from CBX?" The young lady asks.

"Aha yes we are" Suho answers.

"Oh my gosh! Can I have your autographs and pictures?" She asks calmly with a very evident hint of excitement.

"Sure"

She gets a picture with all of them individually then as a group, and also gets autographs from each idol.

"Thank you" She thanks and leaves.

- eo -

The bottoms are currently in a restaurant having lunch.

Baekhyun checks the time on his phone, 1:40PM.

"Well I gotta go now guys, Chan said I've gotta be back before 2, goodbye see y'all later"

"Byebye" they all say bye and Baekhyun begins to drive home, well Chanyeol's home.

- eo -

Baekhyun walks into the seemingly empty house.

"FUCK" Chanyeol swears just before Baekhyun was going to call out for him.

Panic raises in Baekhyun's body and he runs over to where the grunt was heard, the kitchen.

He walks into the kitchen and spots a mess, flour in the air and on the kitchen counter, lettuce on the floor, tomato juice spilled everywhere, and utensils covering the kitchen.

Baekhyun's eyes widen.

"Oh Baekkie! Sorry! I made a mess I was trying to cook and well this happened" Chanyeol says fast and embarrassed.

Baekhyun chuckles in amusement at the flustered Park Chanyeol.

"Haha I'll clean it up dumbo" Baekhyun chuckles and Chanyeol pouts lightly, "Go sit in the lounge room while I clean up"

Chanyeol sits on one of the stools and watches Baekhyun.

Baek begins placing all the utensils in the first sink which is for dirty dishes which haven't been rinsed. He then picks up the cloth, wets it and then wipes the counters down.

"You're such wife material" Chanyeol mumbles.

Baekhyun blushes profusely, "Yah"

"What? It's true" Chanyeol chuckles, amused by Baekhyun's reaction.

Once the counter is clean, Baekhyun picks up the lettuces, then the kitchen is finished and Baekhyun drags Chanyeol to the living room.

"Netflix?" Baekhyun asked while sitting down on a couch in front of the TV.

"And chill? Yes please" Chanyeol adds while smirking.

Baekhyun blushes again, "Yah!"

"Hehe I'm joking, let's chill and Netflix" Chanyeol says while snuggling with Baekhyun, he wraps his arms around Baekhyun and Baek cuddles into Chanyeol's chest.

'I wish I was manly like Chanyeol' Baekhyun thinks to himself.