I hate to love him - Yoonnie

Começar do início

"Did you forget?"

I saw Yoongi across now, hiding behind a book stealing glances at me behind Chaeyoung. I looked to Chaeyoung and sighed.

"I'm not going."

"Dude, you promised." She rolled her eyes at me. "I don't understand why you're so against this."

"Because I don't plan on dating." Yoongi lifted his head from his book shocked by my reply. "Besides, I don't even know the guy."

"He's really cute and he's a workaholic like you are. He's really nice, deuckie."

I instinctively thought of Yoongi, seeing now the huge differences we both had. Although it would be nice to have a boyfriend that was nice, studies well, and is compatible to me, Yoongi exceeded my standards.

I managed to fall in love with him, and though we aren't explicitly dating, I wished he acknowledged the love I had for him. But I didn't expect much from him. I was a girl way too indecent for him. I'm not as pretty as other girls that woo for him are. And to add to that, I rarely wore makeup, I do wear a lot of baggy clothes, and didn't have much friends. After all, in these six years that I've known him, never has he ever said I like you. I just assumed that maybe he just kisses me because of the fun of it.

I looked to Yoongi but saw he was covering his face with a book again. I sighed.

"I guess I'll give it a shot." I mumbled half heartedly. My best friend smiled.

"Come on, let's get ready. It'll be fun."

I stared at myself in the mirror adjusting the short dress Chaeyoung forced me to wear. I could barely see anything, no thanks to her idea about longer and fuller lashes. She stopped me from adjusting the dress.

"You look fucking hot, stop making it worse with your awkwardness."

"I can't help it." I pointed to my face. "This isn't me."

"Give it at least one night to ditch the baggy clothes and the weird outfits. Show people how beautiful you really are."

I sighed knowing I could never win with her. "Let's just go."

We arrived at the place and saw that two very handsome boys from our university sat waiting in a four person table. We greeted them with a bow offering my hand shyly before pulling at my dress.

"You must be Jennie." The extremely handsome guy said casually. "I'm Jaebum."

I hesitated before nodding sheepishly. He lead me to sit down not long after, shooting me a sweet smile.

So this is how it felt to be treated.

I smiled back softly.

The date seemed to be going extremely well and we all got along very well. Although most of the conversation was panned on him, he wanted to know more about me which I found quite difficult to brag. Right when I was going to explain myself, someone grabbed me by the wrist lifting me up from the seat. I was shocked to see Yoongi, in his usual attire, glaring down the boy in the seat across from you. Jaebum didn't hesitate to stand up sending him a just as natural glare.

"Can I help you?" He asked through gritted teeth. Yoongi scoffed.

"Fuck off." Yoongi said rudely. I retreated my wrist to my side sending him a confused soft glare.

"What are you doing?" I whispered at him angrily.

"Jennie?" Chaeyoung asked in concern.