7 I Love this Love

Start from the beginning

Evening

Aman saw Arnav is getting ready. He has no idea where he is going.

Aman: Where are you going yaar?

Arnav: I don't know you are such a Dumbo.

Aman: Like really? Only God knows what is cooking in your mind.

Arnav: I don't believe in God.

Aman: what if Bhabi believes?

Arnav( smiled): It will be interesting to tease her then.

Aman was admiring his friend and his growing feeling for Khushi. In other hand he feared of something. What if it goes wrong? The mere thought itself made Aman restless. He is observing a cute side of Arnav after his mother's demise. This is not just a DEAL which he could say, it cannot go slip from their hands. She is a girl that too who is not fond of status or money. Such characters will be tough to crack. He took deep breath looking at Arnav.

Arnav: I'm going to see your Bhabi. I have no problem if you join me.

Aman: I don't want to disturb you guys. You carry on.

Arnav chuckled and left. Aman took out his mobile and dialed a number.

Aman: what are you doing? Can't you finish a simple task in two days?(pause) when? (pause) Ok fine. I will collect it (he cut the call and went to the particular place, where a person was waiting for him with the file which contains A to Z details about Khushi )

GH

It was a breezy night. Khushi was sitting outside of her house as there was no one at home. She was enjoying her own world. She was catching "channas"(chick peas) by her mouth throwing it in high and almost she failed. But she laughed whenever she missed it instead of feeling bad. She looked so cute when she did so.

She was in very simple salwar with her long silky hair opened

She was in very simple salwar with her long silky hair opened. How a girl could looks so beautiful even without any damn makeup. A man thought so, who was looking at her, from the beginning of her "channa catching game"- Arnav. "Face is a mirror of heart" it must be true. She might be pounce on him, but now it seems like a mask. She is hiding her "real" from others. At least from Arnav.

Suddenly it started drizzling. Khushi was hurried to collecting dried clothes and left inside. Arnav was disappointed. This damn rain. He was supposed to come out of the dark place from where he stood comfortably from everyone's eyes. That's when he saw Khushi come out again and standing in the rain enjoying. "LUCKIEST RAIN". If she likes rain then it must be lucky.

He started moving towards her totally spell bounded. Khushi who was twirled in the rain collide with Arnav and missed her balance. He caught hold of her from falling. They looked at each other but in different state. Khushi was shocked seeing him while Arnav was in total admiration. Khushi started struggling to come out of his clutch which was getting tighten.

Khushi: leave me

Khushi: leave me. I said leave me.

Arnav: Why? Again you want to run? Stop running. (he came straight to the point)

Khushi: what the hell?

Arnav(cutting her): I will be happy even in HELL, if you are with me.

Khushi pushed him by collecting all her energy and she was succeeded.

Khushi: what are you doing here and what rubbish are you talking about?

Arnav(gritting his teeth): Rubbish?

Khushi(cutting him): It is. You are taking advantage of a girl who is alone.

That's when reality hit Arnav that he was over reacted. So what? He was satisfied that he told her what he really feels for her.

Arnav: I'm not doing anything wrong and we are in public, not in a closed room.

Khushi: why are you making fuss? Please go from here before anyone sees you. People will take me wrong if they sees me talking with the guy when I'm alone.

Arnav started taking back steps. He didn't wait after that as he couldn't allow anyone talk anything rubbish about Khushi. He knew how to deal. He will do it. Very soon.

He stopped the car in the lonely road and came out of the car. He wanted to get drenched in the rain as he wants to enjoy it in the same way Khushi did. It was really awesome. He closed his eyes and got Khushi's images in his thoughts. He never enjoyed this rainy weather, seems like he missed a lot in his life.

As Aman said, is this what called love? Where is this love taking him? He is losing his direction

As Aman said, is this what called love? Where is this love taking him? He is losing his direction. It is directing him to where Khushi was. He was feeling intoxicated. Why the hell this PUMPING ORGAN was suddenly swaying? Why it was effecting? Does the HEART truly understand LOVE? Really he LOVE this suffering called LOVE.

To be continued......