Elli's POV

Hey guys....my name is Elli! Okay my full name is Elenor Thompson....but please just call me Elli. I'm 16 years old and I was born in England, but my dad has to travel a lot because of his work, so we often move away. We lived in the USA, in  Spain and then for 3 years in Germany. But now we have to move once again and this time to Norway. Yes you heard right. Norway, the country of Nature, pur Nature. I mean I don't have something against Norway....I personally never really cared about Norway. But now u have to.

>>The flight 463 will Land in 20 minutes. All the passengers have to be at the entrance in 15 minutes. Once again....<<

I don't like airports. They are just so crowded with people and shops. I mean why do we need a Starbucks, MC Donald's and Subway here? Ok I know a lot of people will shake their heads now - ,,why do you complain? It's everything you need" - we'll I don't. I sat here for over an hour now with my aunt and cousin. If you wonder why....my parents already flew to Norway to prepare everything. That's why I lived at my aunts house for 2 weeks. But today is the day....and I'm kind of sad to leave. I really liked Germany. I made a lot of good friends here and felt home....which is not always the case. It's kinda hard to feel home when you have to leave before you really settled down at a place. But hey...that's my life. Be happy when you don't have to move away.

I took a look on my phone. 10 minutes left until the plane will land here so I only have got 5 minutes to go to the entrance. I stood up from the uncomfortable seat in the waiting hall and hugged my cousin first.

Elli:  ,,Ohhh....I will miss you Lauren!" I felt a tear tripping down on my t-shirt.

Lauren:  ,,Me too! I will miss you too Elli!"

I hugged her a little bit longer and then turned around to my aunt.

Elli: ,,Thanks for having me Aunt Maria! It was a good time!" She hugged me and smiled.

Aunt Maria: ,,You definitely have to visit us in the holidays Elli! Write me when you landed in Norway!"

Elli: ,,I will" I smiled while I turned around and walked to the Gate with my suitcase.
I felt another tear dripping down on my shirt....but this time it was my own.

Once again I have to say Goodbye. Goodbye to people I began to love with all my heart and to a place where I finally felt at home. That makes me sad....I mean everyone would think right now:
,,Why does she cry? She had to do that so often that it actually is normal and easy for her." - Oh nooo....it isn't and it will never be!!! Every place is different to the last one and every person you meet is another one. There is no way you could compare the place right now with the place before. But maybe the people who never had to go trough something like that don't know how hard it is and how much it hurts every single time.