eighteen

Today is Valentines Day. I wake up in my bed to my alarm going off.

8am.

I have never had a Valentines Day date before. So, im going to try to look good.

But, the first thing i see when i step into the kitchen, is a large bouquet of golden roses.

When i say large, i mean HUGE. It sits on the counter, the shimmering flowers in a large hearg shaped box so heavy that when i go to lift it i cant.

"Holy fuck, Seungcheol."

I look around and see a card.

No, its not just from me. All of the boys pitched in. The roses are real but the color isnt natural. They will last forever. We love you, Hye Rin.

Seungcheol + Seventeen

I smile. The petals are hard to the touch anx little jewels are incrested in each one.

I spend 5 minutes trying to ciunt them and end up realizing the number is on the box.

170. Holy fuck.

Ohhhhh, 17. Okay i get it now.

I open my messages and make a groupchat with all of the boys.

From: Me
Thank you guys. I love you all.

From: Seungkwan
Try to get away from your date at around 5 and get home. We have plans.

From: Hansol
We have never done much for Valentines Day but now theres a girl in our lives so yeah.

I close the groupchat and text Junyeong.

From: Me
Hey, i can still go out today but i need to be back around 5. Is that okay?

From: Yeongieee
Sure!

Then, i finally get dressed.

I chose to wear a tight fitting black dress with roses on the bottom and a pair of black heels but as i got to put them on, i see a bug box on my desk.

Its flat and purple

The note says:

Wear this today. Both for your date and with us.

Cheolie.

I open the box and almost faint.

The dress is gold. Its long and the top is a sheer material but with white flowers

 Its long and the top is a sheer material but with white flowers

There also sits a small box on the side.

The note on that says.

These will look gorgeous on you.

Soonyoung

Hoshi.

I open it and holy shit these guys are rich.

The necklace and earrings inside match and are gold. The earrings are long with a cute diamond on the end that matches the diamond on the end of the necklace chain.

Then i notice yet another box.

Its small as well and the note says.

Hopefully this fits your small wrist.

-Vocal Team.

Inside is a shimmering bracelet. the charm is a diamond microphone.

Tears brim in my eyes.

Under the dress is a note that says.

Look in the closet.

-HipHop Bois

On the floor in the closet are a gorgeous set of golden strappy heels.

The next note reads,

Curl your hair, it looks good when you do. Look uo for your next gift.

-Perf. Unit.

Inside is a very heavy looking diamond beret for my hair.

And above me on the shelf is an expebsive looking golden purse.

Inside, a small square box. On top, it says.

We accept you as a part of us.

-SVT

Thats when i start to cry.

Inside the last box is a ring. It looks like their rings they got when they became a part of seventeen excpet it has diamonds in the corners of the square and engraved inside the band it says "Our last member forever."

I call Seungcheol, crying, as i know theyre all together.

"Hi,"

"Cheolie" I sob. "Put me on speaker. Where are my boys?"

"We are here." Mingyu says.

"You guys are so-" I hiccup "Amazing. These are all so gorgeous and im so-" hiccup "happy."

"Awww" They coo.

"Im so thankful."

"Youre welcome."

"SEUNGCHEOL WAS THE ONE WHO THOUGHT OF THE RING! AND HE BOUGHT THE DRESS BY HIMSELF!" One of them screams.

"Ya! Shut it!"

"Hye Rin-ah," Hoshi says. "Do you like your earrings and necklace?"

"Yes thank you, Hosh."

"Do you like Performance Units gift?" Jun asks. "The hair thing?"

"Yes its gorgeous thanks dancers."

"What about Hip Hop??" Vernon sounds excited.

"Yes the heels are also so beautiful."

"And vocal?" Josh asks.

"Of course, the bracelet is adorable too."

"What about the dress?" Seungcheol asks, nerves evident. "And the ring?"

"Cheolie, youre adorable. Thank you all. You spoil me."

"Now go get ready!"

I laugh and hang up, finally gettung ready.

Everything fits perfectly.

The dress stops right before the floor after i put the heels on, i had curled my hair and the beret holds back my bangs nicely. The necklace and earrings looks very pretty. The ring fits perfectly and the bag matched everything nicely too.

I did my makeup to match everything, putting on a nude matte lipstick before i shove everything ill need today in the purse.

As im finishing, the doorbell rings.

(unedited)