eleven

Two months....

I rarely see any of the boys as we all work so much. The last time i was with Seungcheol and did something was when we went shopping with my brother

I see him occasionally at night but we dont speak we just eat and go to sleep.

Today is my first day off in a while and when i wake up, i find joshua passed out on the sofa.

"Josh?" I shake him awake. "What are you doing?"

"Oh... sorry i was waiting for you to get up to see if you wanted to go out today." He smiles. "I mustve fallen asleep."

"Ah, arasso. Let me get ready. " I smile

On the way back to my room i run right into a shirtless and barely awake Seungcheol.

"Woah there," He mumbles and continues past me.

I change into a pair of jeans and a nice plain red shirt and leavemy hair straight, then i got to freshen up.

I meet Josh in the lving room and i feel Seungcheols eyes burning a hole in my back. "Ready?" I ask Josh.

"Of course."

"Stay safe." Seungcheol says.

"Always" I shoot him a quick thumbs up and we head out.

-

As we sit in the mall food court, i feel someone staring at me.

When i look around i spot a very attractive boy looking at me.

He smiles at me which i return.

Damn, hes hot.

Josh coughs. "Got some eyes on you huh?"

I nod. "Weird. I dont get stared at a lot. "

"You should. Youre hot." He states, sipping his tea.

"Josh!" I laugh.

"What? Its true. Go talk to him."

"Nah." I say and eat my chicken.

"Cmon. You need a boyfriend. " He pushes.

"No. Im good "

"Oh. Never mind. Hes coming over here." He whispers.

"Hey there." The very attractive boy says to me. I see his muscles through his short sleeve black shirt.

"Hello," I greet.

"I was wondering if i could get your number? Youre really cute and yeah. My name is Junyeong."

"Hye Rin." I smile.

Josh kicks me.

"Hey!" I whisper and he gives me a look.

"So... uhm, are you two da-"

"No! Im her brother. " Joshua quickly says.

"Oh. Well. Could i possibly get your number then?"

"Sure." I exchange numbers with him and he leaves, saying he will text me.

The rest of the day, thats all Josh talks about.

-

Later that night, im laying in bed watching a video on my phone when it dings and a messages pops up.

From: Junyeong
Hey.

Hey

I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get coffee sometime? Like a date? To get to know each other.

Sure. When?

Tomorrow?

Sure. Ill meet you at the cafe down the street from Jung Law Office building where i work around 12.

Okay! See you then! :)

Wow. I have a date.

(Unedited)