fourteen

Hi! I was writing chapter 37 and felt like publishing another extra chapter today. So, here ya go. Side note: I really need to get a good cover, anyone know anyone who makes covers? Lemme know.

-author-nim

"Ugh," I groan, my head pounding the second i wake up.

"Morning there." I hear above me and i realize then that im tangled up with Seungcheol.

"Hi," I say, mumbling

"Can i pee now? Im kinda stuck and i didnt want to wake you up." He says

I nod and untangle myself from him. He gets up and leaves.

I barely remember coming home last night.

Seungcheol returns and stands next to the bed, almost awkward.

"Can you come back? Im cold. And my head hurts " I whine.

He smiles and climbs back into bed, all the warmth returning.

I smile and snuggle against him. "Are you off today?"

He nods. "You?"

"Yeah, its Sunday."

He doesnt say anything

"Can we just cuddle all day? Sorry but youre a great cuddler. And you smell good." I laugh fhen groan at my pounding headache.

"I mean, i guess, let me.get you some medicine though. "

I smile. What a nice guy.

He comes back and hands me some pills which i happily take. He fetches the remote and gets bavk into bed.

4 hours later, we have not.oved much, him sat up slightly on the headboard, me hugging hos waist and using his chest as a pillow again.

The door open and soon, Soonyoung walks in, confusion settling on his face.

"Woah." He chuckles.

"Just a cuddle day. Hye Rin doesnt feel well." Seungcheol immediately says.

"Never mind then. Came to see if you guys wanted to go to the bar but thats okay." He smiles. "Have fun watching.... Boys Over Flowers? Again?" He shakes his head and heads out.

I chuckle and lean back into Seungcheol

Hes like a big teddy bear. And he doesnt complain about my cold hands and feet at all which is great.

I think I can say hes one of my best friends i mean we do live together.

Im so lost in thought that i dont botice Seungcheol until his lips press on the top of ny head and i feel him humming.

Hes humming a song against my hair.

He moves so hes resting his chin lightly on my head and he sings, his voice beautiful and making me feel extremely comfortable around him.

I smile as he sings Sing for You by EXO.

"Sorry. Its been stuck in my head." He chuckles when he stops.

"No no. It waz pretty. I like when you sing. Can i see you guys in concert some time?" I ask.

"Of course. We have a concert in Seoul like next week actually. Ill get you a ticket and you can get front row and backstage." He smiles.

"Cool,"

The whole day is comfortable and quiet until around 6 when my phone rings.

Junyeongs name pops up and i slide to answer, struggling as im sitting between Seungcheols legs and he has caged me in.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Do you have Valentines day plans?" He asks right away.

"Um no, when is it?"

"On wednesday. I have kind of planned something if you could maybe get off for all day?" He asks.

"Sure sounds fun." I smile, semi excited to have Valentines day plans.

"Cool! Ill pick you up at 11am!" He hangs up and i smile.

Seungcheol moves a bit. "Who was it?"

"Junyeong. "

"Oh, your boyfriend?"

"We arent really together we have just gone on a few dates." I point out.

"Sure. What did he want."

"He has made Valentines day plans for us." I smile and notice how Seungcheols face falters a bit.

I had plans... Runs through Seungcheols mind but he shakes it off.

"Sounds like fun" He says.

"So ill probably be gone all day." I say, ending the co versation and getting comfortable again.

A few minutes later, Seungcheol speaks up, "Wanna order take out?"

"Sure, heres my phone." I hand it to him.

"Whats your password?"

"Jung Hoseok birth year." I state, forgetting he probably doesnf know that.

He types something effortlessly. "Since when do you like BTS?"

"Since when do you know J-Hopes birth year?" I say.

"I know them so thats how."

"I forget youre an idol sometimes. " I state with a chuckle. "But Jen showed me them last week and i already know all of their names and songs and stuff. Theyre pretty good." I smilw as he types away on my phone.

"Ordered." He hands it back and i put it away, feeling his arms settle back around me.

The food finally arrives and when Seungcheol returns i sit up.

"Yummy!" He hands me my food and opens his own.

As i eat i notice him picking at the food, eatting little bits.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Huh? Yeah. " He sighs. "Im not hungry actually." He puts the box on the bedside table and leans back, stretching one arm behind his head, his whole torso tensing, and i force myself not to get distracted.

"Youre always hungry. Plus you havent eaten all day."

"Im on a diet."

"Why?"

"I need to lose weight. Too fat." His voice is monotone as he stares at the televison.

"Fat?" I scoff. "Do you even see yourself? Youre fucking ripped, Cheol. Like what the fuck. You have one of the best bodies ive ever seen on a male and ive seen all of Seventeen shirtless."

He sightly chuckles and looks down, subconciously squishing his cute tummy, which appears when his stomach isnt flexed.

I giggle and poke his tummy, making him squirm.

"See? Flex your stomach." I say, sitting in between his legs, facing him.

He does. I, for the first time although ive always wanted to, run my hands over his washboard abs and his toned chest.

"What are you doing?" He whispers as my fingers runs across the muscle.

"This," I flatten my hands on his abs. "Is muscle. You are pure muscle."

He chuckles and relaxes.

"I just want to look good for carats."

"Seungcheol, youre only gonna hear me compliment you once so savor it. You are one hot bitch. Like 11 outta 10. Youre fucking attractice. So shut up and eat your damned noodles." I sit next to him again and he chuckles but picks up his food.

(Unedited)