fifteen

The next day, Seungcheol leaves early for a performance for mnet comeback stage.

I get out of bed around noon and change into a shirt and some sweatpants and sit on the couch.

Around 3 the door opens and Seungcheol walks in wearing a nice button up shirt with. black blazer over it and some dress pants and his hair is styles perfectly.

"Did you do good?" I ask.

He nods. "Why is it like, 30 degrees in here?"

I look at him, huddled in a ball too lazy to get blanket.

"I think the heater broke. But im too lazy to do anything."

"Youre an icicle," He laughs. i stand, hugging my arms.

He drinks some tea in the kitchen and i join him.

"Jesus, Hye Rin youre literally trembling. " He takes his nice looking blazer off and drapes it over my shoulders.

Gentleman.

"I wanna bundle up or something but im lazy." i pout, sitting back on the sofa, inhaling Cheols nice cologne.

"Here." He walks to the hallway and i see him go into his bedroom.

He walks out with an armful of blankets.

He throws me a hoodie which i gladly switch the fancy blazer for and then he just stands there, awkwardly holding the blankets.

"Do you wanf me to wrap you up alone or-"

"Lets bundle together." i say.

He sits next to me and we move around, pulling blankets around and soon, the only things showing are out faces. Our sides are pressed against each others and he moves around, squirming.

"Can i like put my arm around you? This is uncomfortable." He says shyly.

I smile and nod. Ive noticed how cautious he is wigh me and touching.

I feel his larfe hand glide across my back and sink against the curve in my waist. I lean against his side and we watch the movie.

Eventually i move my hand to his torso. He has untucked his shirt and i accidently grazed the line og skin from the shirt that rode up, making him shiver.

"Sorry."

"Your hands are super cold," He chuckles. "My stomach is warm just put your hands under my shirt to warm them."

"Really?"

"Yeah. i dont mind."

I do and immediately his body tenses and i take them back. "You do mind."

"No i dont. Go ahead really ill be fine." He smiles, i feel his cheek on the top of my head.

I sigh and just leave my hands there.

His lips press against my head again, like last night.  "Do you keep kissing my head?"

He stutters. "Uh, y-yes. Sorry."

"No i dont care."

My heart reacts weird when he does it.

(unedited)