Chapter 54

Dime POV

It has been a week since they last operated on Ashley. I miss her so damn much man.  The doctors told me they did everything they can and now its up to her to wake up. They don't know when though I hope soon. I haven't been back home either I just been sitting up here With the love of my life and our kids. The only good thing is that I named the twins. I named the girl A'kyrah Parrish and the boy name is Payton Parrish. As of right now I'm in Ashley's room just chilling and staring at her in silence and the door opened. I shot my head up.

"Hey Dominique how you holding" Debbie the nurse asked me as she did her checks on Ash.

I sighed"I'm doing the best I can. How are you though?" . She looked up from her clip board and sighed "I just saw a little kid die of cancer a couple stories up from your room. His name was Tristen ypu probably seen him. He was really energetic on his good days he'd come play arpund the hospital and talk to people"

Then it clicked I did know him. He helped me name the twins he also used to comein amd ask about Ash and shake her amd say 'hello Ms.Ash how are you? Please wake up for Ms.Dom pleaseee and for Paytom and A'kyrah'  it was so cute it actually made me feel better

"I can't believe My little buddy is gone. He was only 6. He always use to come in here and talk to me. He even went to go see what the twins looked like. That's really sad" I frowned. I mean I only knew him for a week but I took a strong liking to him. I never called him Tristen. I called Tris and he called me Dom.

"When is his funeral?" I asked and she smiled "This Saturday so in 6 days, but I'm qorriwd about you Dominique. You needa get home and take care o yourself and come back fresh., I'll watch over Ash" She said pushing me out the door

Something is off about Debbie. For the past couple of days she been trying get me out of the hospital, away from Ash and I don't know why. I will go and come back to my baby and our babies. 

-- 

When I got home I quickly got in and out of the shower and put one new clothes.I really miss my baby I hope that she wake up . I'm highly pissed that she had to deliver her babies that way. Truth be told I never wanted kids. I just wanted to be there for Ash.

I heard my phone ring

"What?" I answered not really caring whom it was

"Cut your shit,Dime" Cree spat clearly annoyed

"Bitch what yo ass want? Ash ain't here? So what you want.?" I snapped back. I could honestly care less for Cree. We aint ever beem close for real if we aint with Ash or Torrence or saving Ash and Torrence we really have nothing in common other than fact we agree Torrence is fine as hell.

"I'm just calling to check-"

"Ehh skrr look bro you don't have to pretend we buddy buddy jist because Ash ain't woke up yet. Save it for when she does wake up. " I grouched

She sighed "It's not an act Dime. I jisy want you to like me. I know you don't, but could we atleast try to be friends instead of faking it?"

"What do you want Cree"I growled clutching my phone

"For you to realize I give a fuck about YOUR STUPID UNGRATEFUL ASS, FOR YOU TO NOT BE A BITCH TOWARDS ME. WE ADULTS BUT YOU ACTING LIKE A LITTLE ASS BITCH ASS KID. I can't believe Ash didn't divorce you yet. You cheated on her not once but fucking twice you stupid dipshit. All I eamna be is you're friend. Yhink about that shit. If she needs saving don't forget to call, because it seems lile when ypu need help I'm always there but you don't like me? Bitch fuck you. " She hung up with just a click.

I wanna laugh so hard right now but I also wanna beat her ass. Hmmmm beat yer ass it is. I walked next door and knocked

"I'm coming!!" Torrence yelled and I was greeted by her at the door.

"Save the greetings where's Cree? " I was nonchalant

"Creee!!!" Torrence yelled and I heard foot steps coming dowm the staors and Cree saw me and we lockes eyes. I shoved Torrence put my way as I made my way to Cree.

I punched her in her face and she kicked my knees making me fall and I gripped her stomach and punched her in the throat on my way down and she fell on top of me and she started punching me over and over in my face. I let her for about 5 seconds and then I switched the positions and banged her head on the floor and she flipoed the postitions once more and she gripped my throat and stood up with me

"Fucking Stop!!!!" She cried clutching my throat super hard. Torrence been tryna greak up this fight but we ignored her and she wasn't string enoughnto pull us apart.

"Fucking bitch stay outt gro..grown folks buisness" I said the best I could with out loosing to much oxygen. This bitch had the death grip around my throat. I've never seen Cree cry.

"You forget you fucking with a thug? A fucking hustler? A drug lord? Or must I remind yo ass. I let you get some shots in. But we grown . I don't fight unless I have to. Speak with words before I kill you. That's not a threat Dime it's a promise. I don't know what got into youbut best believe it better be out now" Cree let her grip go and I fell to the ground. She sent one last blow to my face. She then put her hand out for me to pulp myself up. I took it and she uanked me up pulling me into a hug.

"This hard on all of us. Don't be a bitch to me about bro. I'll still beat your ass again" She laughed patting my back. I hugged her back and burred my face in the crook of her neck

"I know I'm sorry " I spoke

"Thank god you two bitches stopped the fight now I can eat my food in peace" Torrence clapped eating some greens and going back to her kitchen. Oh shit I gotta get back to Ash.

"I gotta go. Ash needs me" I said and I hauled ass out of that house

---

Once I pulled up to the hospital. Something was off. I walked in and made my way to Ash. She was awake and crying

I quickly ran in and she had her arms open and I jumped in them.

"They're gone...He took them. Whoever it was took our babies" She sobbed.Then I noticed Debbie wasn't here anymore. She was supposed to stay with her.

"We'll find em."I assured her.
---

To be continued

A'kyrah and Payton?

Cree?

Dime?

This is the end!!. Sequel coming soon💕

Comment/Vote