Rejecting You - Liskook

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook sunbae was congratulating us on getting our first award," I said to my unnies and they shot him a smile and bowed at him as he passed by us, without looking me in the eye.

That night we decided to celebrate because BLACKPINK received our very first Rookie award. However, Jennie unnie went home because she said she wasn't feeling well. We insisted on going home with her, but she didn't want us to not celebrate because of her health.

So, she went home, and the rest of us went out to a private restaurant to eat but went back home soon because we didn't want to leave Jennie unnie alone at home when she was sick.

However, our jaws dropped to the floor at what we saw when we got back home.

Kim Taehyung.

Kim Jennie.

Making out. On the couch.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed when I saw them.

"OH MY GOD!" Chaeyoung unnie exclaimed in English.

"I KNEW IT!" Jisoo unnie said and smiled in victory as if she hadn't just witnessed Jennie unnie's make-out session with Taehyung sunbae.

The two culprits pulled away from each other in surprise and got up from the couch in a flash. Jennie unnie fixed her hair and pulled her top down and I don't even want to think about how it went up.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sunbae buttoned his shirt and I looked away as I saw his abs peeking.

After that, we were all seated in the living room, Jennie unnie was sitting with Taehyung sunbae while the rest of us sat on the couch opposite to theirs.

"Taehyung oppa and I are dating. We have been, for almost 7 months now," she said, breaking the silence in the room.

We all talked for a long time after congratulating them on their relationship and I realized just how much fun it was to hang out with Taehyung sunbae.

From then on, Taehyung oppa came over many times and because I got closer to him, I told him about me and Jungkook. He had noticed that I acted differently whenever Jungkook was mentioned in our conversations and asked me if something was wrong.

And of course, being the angel that he is, he wanted to help me. He said that from then on, every time he came to meet us, he will convince the rest of Bangtan to come along.

He was true to his word. Because next day, I found BTS at my doorstep.

It was awkward at first between both groups but soon everyone became close and as time passed by, things got better between me and Jungkook. He apologized to me many times and I didn't forgive him at first because his ego would always get in the way.

But eventually, I forgave him. Because I still loved him.

*2 months later*

BTS was back in our dorms today to hang out. We told them that we made a dance cover for their song, 'Fire'. Jennie unnie was covering Taehyung oppa of course. Jisoo unnie was covering the rappers, Chaeyoung unnie was covering Jin oppa and Jimin oppa, and I was covering Jungkook because I love him.

We changed the choreography a bit because we couldn't do some parts but BTS said we really did good and we ended up dancing together to each other's songs.

Jungkook was teaching me DNA's choreography for the chorus when we heard the doorbell ring. Jisoo unnie said she'd get it and left.

I showed Jungkook the steps he taught me while singing the song in my head and I stopped right before Yoongi oppa's part. I heard claps behind me and saw BamBam standing there and Taehyung oppa winked at me from behind him.