Chapter 33

The cold air of dawn slyly made its way in through the window as Draco yawned

The cold air of dawn slyly made its way in through the window as Draco yawned. There was a warm, bulky thing clinging onto him and then he remembers the day before. With a sheepish smile, he gently shakes the koala of a Gryffindor that clung tightly to him.

"Mm... five more minutes." Harry groans, his voice still hoarse from sleep. Draco got out of bed, stretching heartily as Harry didn't let him move alot in the bed. Dragging himself to the bathroom, what was he going to do now? Everything's moved so fast lately. He's never been in a real relationship, Merlin this would've been so much easier if he was under a Love Potion. Getting dressed, Draco was a bit surprised at how fast Harco was growing; within three weeks he has managed to grow from being able to jump to the second drawer to being taller than it.

Just as he was about to leave the room, he waddles childishly over to Harry as he pecks him on his rosey cheeks, his melanin skin basically glowing as the orange light from the sun set highlighted his cheekbones. A beauty, Potter truly was.

"Oh, good morning, Malfoy." Hermione politely greets, setting her book aside as she sees the blond enter the common room from the corner of her eye.

"Good morning, Granger. Aren't you up rather early?" Draco smiles politely, trying to hide his sore and tiredness. In truth, he was extremely exhausted, both emotionally and physically. So many things has been happening in the last few days, it was just unbearable. Taking a break and having a chat with an intellectual would be good... or he could ditch class to go to the Dark Forest instead.

"No, not really. This is my usual time. Did something happen? You are in a rather good mood." Hermione observed, Draco's smile seemed more sincere than usual smiles. This smile had a warm undertone to it rather than those sincerely compulsory smiles he usually greets her with.

"Oh, do I look any different?" Draco gently touches his cheeks, he was sure it was just the eye bags.

"Why, you are rather more vibrant and glowy. So something did happen!" Hermione clapped in amusement. Draco rolled his eyes, one little lovely moment wouldn't have fixed his health or mental state instantly. Slowly, his mind drifts back to Harry and how lovely he has been.

"That's ridiculous, Granger! Nothing happened." Draco tightened his tie as if hoping he would just die then and there. This was so ridiculously embarassing, how do muggles do... PDA (Public Display of Affection) in the muggle world? Have they got no self awareness? Shaking his head, he was sure that this has to be a mistake somewhere. Every part of him was screaming at him, telling him that he was confused or something was wrong. He wasn't gay, he didn't like Harry in that way either. Or that Harry didn't like him, they were enemies for the longest time

"Pansy got suspended, what a bummer. Our horned serpent got turned back into a chair. I hope I'm still having and 'O'." Hermione said, trying to keep the conversation going. Draco awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck, right, Pansy. She was still a thing.

"Harco's doing great, I've been neglecting him quite a lot lately though." Draco admitted, his voice dripping in guilt. The little feathered beast has grown so much in three weeks and he didn't even realise. Hermione smiled, if Draco wasn't going to tell her - she was going to force it out of Harry. To be honest, she's been vouching for this couple for ages and her guts were telling her something has happened!

"How's... Harry?" She smirked, her tone rather cunning as if there was an ulterior motive to her questions. Draco obviously picked up on this.

"He's fine." Draco says coldly, trying to act as natural as he could muster. Hermione stifled a groan, she wanted the juicy details not this thing whatever it was. Rolling her eyes, she leaned against the back of the armchair, no longer interested in Draco.

This 'thing' was getting on Draco's nerves. He couldn't focus in any of his classes and always found himself thinking about Harry of all people. Is this what 'love' is like? Even in Charms, he found himself looking at Harry.

"What is he doing to me?" Draco muttered annoyedly as he ran his hands over his face in a frustrated manner. He's never been this infaquated with a girl before, let alone the Great Savior! This was something completely new to him and Harry have had heaps of experience. Cho and Ginny was an example and God knows who more! He was a big deal amongst the girls anyways. Harry was probably playing with him, this was probably some sort of revenge. This wasn't real nor was it true, Harry had to be trying to make a fool out of Draco.

And Draco was determined to confront him tonight.