Chapter 30

Pansy growled menacingly at the sight of Harry sitting next to Draco's bed

Pansy growled menacingly at the sight of Harry sitting next to Draco's bed. As she approached, the two boys realised how dishevelled she looked; her pony tail was a tattered mess, hee shirt wasn't buttoned up correctly and she wasn't wearing her tie nor sweater.

"Potter, will you kindly stop meddling in my relationship?" She hisses softly, as if not wanting to unleash the wrath of Madam Pomfrey. It's true, Madam Pomfrey was certainly nice but as soon as one disturbs any of her patients, may Merlin have mercy on whoever has caused it. Harry frowned, she was clearly unaware of his actions - if he hadn't been there, Draco could've been in serious danger. He could've died!

"What? Pansy, he saved me. You need to back off." Draco defensively speaks up before Harry could even think about replying, also earning himself a pricelessly shocked look from Pansy. She stood shocked with her mouth open like a gasping fish for a second or two as her gaze flickered between the two boys, clearly not knowing what to do next. Was Draco finally out of the trance? Collecting herself as she mentally reassured herself, Pansy's face softens as she watches Draco get progressively more furious as the seconds ticked by.

"Babe-" "Don't call me that. I... I can't believe you'd do that to me. You of all people, I trusted you - I even gave you a second chance and yet you stooped lower than the first!" Draco angrily pounds his fists onto the bed, making a loud thud. His silver eyes glowing in rage and anger as his expression burned into Pansy's mind. Tears welled up in Pansy's eyes as she finally identifies that kind of velocity in his eyes; hatred.

"But I... I love you!" She cried out, falling to her knees helplessly. Pathetic, Draco thought. This must truly be the most hilariously bad melodrama he's ever been involved in. Rolling his eyes, Draco doesn't even want to look at the brunette. She really was just... pathetic. It was the only word he could find to describe her, it was rather an understatement though.

"So?i don't love you. Get over it, there will be plenty of other things that won't go your way; that's life. You can't make me love you. This stunt you just pulled? Disgusting." Draco says, rather calmly for all the nasty things he was spouting. Pansy's throat ran dry just like Draco's compassion for her, her heart shattered into millions of pieces as tears streamed freely down her face. Of course this would happen, she was foolish enough to think that she could poison a Malfoy and live with it? No. This was a light consequence for a Love Potion stunt, let alone pulling it on a Malfoy.

"Mrs Parkinson, come with me." Mrs McGonagall booms out of the blue with Madame Pomfrey by her side. Pansy gulps as she reluctantly turns their way. They didn't look too delighted. Harry let out a breath of relief, this whole Love Potion thing was finally over!

"So... now what?" Draco asks, confused.

"... Go back to normal I guess." Harry shrugged.

(A/N)

This was a filler chapter so it's really really short!

I still hope you enjoyed it though :-), also, the next update will be sometime in the next week. Bye!