Chapter 20

*WARNING: slight smut*

Draco was in a daze the entire time in the Great Hall. All the murmurs and chattering sounded like odd white noise to him and all he wanted to do was get up and leave to go wander into the forbidden forest. He missed the days where he had the entire time to explore the forest by himself, where he could easily slip back into the dormitories without needing to save someone from Filch. Those days were dearly missed by our poor, platinum blond boy.

"Draco, your muffin will go dry if you don't eat it." Greg warned as he grabbed a piece of meat loaf off the floating plate. Draco nodded weakly as his eyes trailed to the brown cake with bits of blueberry sticking out.

"If you're not going to eat it, I'll have it!" Blaise chirped, his hand already snaking its way onto Draco's plate.

"Go ahead." Draco pushed his dish towards Blaise; it only had a half-eaten scoop of mash potatoes, some steamed broccoli, a bitten sausage and a blueberry muffin. Blaise raised an eyebrow, he knew Draco never had much of an appetite but he's never handed Blaise an entire plate of food before. Normally, he'd skip the meal completely or take his portions correctly. "Draco, are you ill?"

"Maybe. I... I think I'm coming down with something. I'll go back first." Draco sighed dramatically as he places his pale hand on his forehead, getting up out of the table. "See you, blokes." He waved goodbye before marching out of the great hall. Harry was much too busy trying to stuff as much food into his system as he could before Harco could snatch it off his plates. Surprisingly, Harco had an even bigger appetite than Harry and Harry was always hungry.

Draco groaned as he tossed himself onto the bed. It was much too sunny and hot to go outside right now, he'd rather sneak out in the dead of night when both Harco and Harry was soundly asleep. Harry's presence was much unwanted; like it always has been. Nothing's changed, Draco was just confusing 'attention' and 'affection'. They're just two blokes trying to pass a class at Hogwarts, nothing more and nothing less.

Immediately, Draco tosses his robe across the room as if it was something he despised. It was just really hot. Loosening his tie, he unbuttons his shirt slightly to let his neck relax for a bit. He stared at the plain brown wall ahead of him as he let out a soft sigh, so soft it would've been mistaken for him exhaling. Running his hands through his hair, Draco tugged lightly on the strands that weaved itself between his fingers. The tension was somewhat comforting.

"Potter?"

He suddenly shudders as the sound comes rushing back into his mind. That breathless, sultry voice ringing in his ears as his cheeks heat up. What in the world has gotten into him?! He's never lusted over a girl yet, to think of a boy would've been a joke - unless it wasn't. Draco stared in disbelief at his pants, seriously? He's had erections before during wet dreams he couldn't even remember but... he's never been hard consciously. He did wank a few times before consciously but... he's never really had one thinking about someone and it wasn't any different from morning wood.

Did Harry like it up his arse? What does he sound like? Did him and Ginny get it on? Would Harry take him or would he take Harry?

He didn't mind to be honest, as long as it was Harry.

All these questions began to fuel the lust brewing in Draco's stomach as he lowers his hands down, unbuckling his belt. A sly tongue slipped out and wet his thin lips as a lustful glint sparkled in his eyes. Taking his member in his slender, slightly cold hand; he was already leaking pre-cum. Draco smiled erotically at the sight of how much he lusted for another. It was a weird experience truly, lusting for another. It was much more enjoyable than a normal wank. Languidly, he begins to rub his hands up and down, twisting slightly as he goes.

---

Harry was quite conflicted, he was sure that Draco was sitting next to Blaise a second ago but he has seemed to disappear. Harco needed the toilet and quick but Harry didn't want to go into the forbidden forest alone; he would like some company. Thankfully, Blaise agreed to open the Slytherin dormitories for him.

"So, is this little man causing a lot of trouble?" Blaise had requested to hold Harco on the way there. He loved Harco - or at least teasing him. Harry shrugged, it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

"No, not really." Harry replied as he nonchalantly watched Blaise tickle Harco.

"How about Draco?" Blaise turned to him with a cunning smile and a suggestive glimmer in his eyes, his tone suspiciously lined with red flags, as if he knew something. Harry gulped, Draco wasn't causing trouble. He was.

"W-what about Draco?"

"Did he cause you trouble?"

"No... not at all either. W-why?"

"Just curious." Blaise says as he turned back to Harco, his normal tone and mood had returned and it smacked a wave of relieve into Harry. Harry thought Blaise was onto something for a second, there was still a chance he was but hopefully not.

---

Draco's breaths were short and uneven as he quicken the pace slightly, holding his voice back, he begans to let out soft mouse-like squeaks and mewls.

---

Blaise left after opening the door for Harry, saying something along the lines of 'Greg will get mad if I leave him for too long'. Shrugging it off, Harry walks straight to Draco's door.

He stopped just before the door as he hears something odd. Soft, haggard breaths- silent panting almost. What was Draco doing? Was he exercising?

"Draco, may I come in?" Harry knocked on the door. Draco flinched upon hearing Harry's name. Imagine what he'd be like if he saw me like this, Draco thought, trying to kill his mood but he was too far in - all his mind could do was produce more dirty thoughts as he continued to pound. Harry heard a soft mewl, it was a very... erotic sound. Harry's adam apple bobbed up and down as he reached out for the slightly rusted brass bulb. "I'm coming in." He whispered.

Pushing open the door, Harry could've never imagined the scene to be this good.