Chapter 26

It was after class and immediately Draco runs straight into Harry's room

It was after class and immediately Draco runs straight into Harry's room. The room was just an orgy of red and yellow, and not even a variety of shades! It was an absolute eye-sore to look at. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a singlet, he heads into the shower where he slowly unwind.

Showering has become his favourite thing to do since he can't sleep without nightmares anymore. The way the cold air prickled his skin, like tiny theraputic needles jabbing at him, leaving him an odd sense of satisfaction. Running his hands through his slick, dripping wet hair, he watches all the soapy suds get pulled into the drain before he went out of the shower. Putting a towel on his head as he roughly ruffles it around in a weird attempt to dry his platinum blonde hair. Walking out into the room, he tosses himself onto the orangey maroon duvet. Awkwardly, he climbs under it to be surprised with how comfy it was.

"Accio book." He says softly with the flick of his wand, Romeo and Juliet came flying at him and he caught it miraculously. With that speed, his face would've been gone if he had failed to catch it.

The wooden door creaked open to reveal Harry awkwardly struggling to carry a bag... full of food? Ham... there was definitely cheese, Draco noted from the smell. Raising an eyebrow, Draco watches as Harry rams his back against the door with a huff before bringing it over to where Draco laid.

"Is that food I smell, Potter? You eat in your quarters? Disgusting." Draco says with a frown, he always ate in the common room but never in the area where they slept. It was just plain unhygienic!

"What? I get night cravings." Harry chuckled. "Besides, I brought you some food too. Ham and egg sandwich or potato salad sandwich?" Draco paused for a moment, Harry actually brought him food without being asked to. Now that he thought about it, he did only have a small bun for dinner and he was quite hungry.

"...Both please." He says reluctantly. Harry's lips curled into a cheeky smile as he rummaged through the bag to hand Draco the two sandwiches. Draco looks at the sandwiches for a brief moment before he sinks his teeth into the potato salad. It truly tasted better when he was starving.

"That's the spirit." Harry praised as he sat down on his bed, biting into a green apple. Ron enters the room, freezing slightly at the unfamiliar sight of Harry and Draco getting along before his eyes trail to the bag of food.

"Yum! Did you get me the usual?" Ron chirps as he walks next to Harry.

"Potato salad and lettuce with slices of salami? Of course." Harry hands Ron a box with everything neatly packed inside. No one ever questions how Harry gets the food, it's always a mystery. Ron grins happily as he stares into the box before walking over to his bed.

"Thanks, Harry! I was just in the mood for some good food." Ron wraps the salami and some potato salad into a lettuce leaf before eating it all in one bite. Draco raises an eyebrow, it was an odd combination but he didn't have a say since he hasn't really try it. "Want some?" Without realising, Draco had been intently staring at Ron's food.

"No thanks, I'm quite pleased with my sandwiches. Thanks for the offer." Draco takes another bite of his potato salad sandwich. Harry had already finished his apple, this man ate like a beast! Now, he was eating a salad with grilled chicken and drinking some what is presumably pumpkin juice.

"Try it! It's delicious." Ron hands Draco a leaf ball. Unable to say no, Draco takes the ball. He doesn't know how to eat it, it was much larger than Ron's last wrap. Should he take a bite? He might spill its content everywhere though. Try to eat it whole? What if he chokes? Going with the latter, Draco stuffs the entire wrap in one go. He didn't choke but it wasn't pleasant, it felt as if if he didn't focus enough, everything would come spilling out of his mouth and his cheeks were terribly sore.

"It's... good." Draco says in a surprised manner. He didn't know what he had expected but good wasn't one of his expectations.

"I know, surprising, isn't it?" Ron chuckles at Draco's confused expression. Ron then turns to the griffon patiently "Want some?" He tosses Harco a piece of salami and smiles as he catches the slice of meat mid-air as if it was a long-lost lover.

"Stop feeding Harco junk, he is going to get fat!" Draco hisses as he finishes his sandwich.

"What do you feed Harco then?" Harry raises an eyebrow, he was actually really curious because he haven't found the ideal diet for Harco.

"I feed him salad." Ron says, mocking Draco before he could even speak. Both Harry and Ron burst out laughing and after a sour moment, Draco joins them in the giggle-fest too.

This might be more enjoyable than Draco had initially thought.