Chapter 2

Harry bit his lips, what was that? Did he just flirt with a Malfoy? It came out naturally, it was an accident but there was definitely sexual tension there

Harry bit his lips, what was that? Did he just flirt with a Malfoy? It came out naturally, it was an accident but there was definitely sexual tension there. No, no it's nothing. A flirty Banter? With Draco Malfoy? How mortifying! That man will never let it go until his grave comes.

"Harry?"

It's probably an accident, but sweet Merlin, Draco will never let him live it down knowing what a git he is.

"Harry."

Oh Merlin, what if everyone thinks he's gay? Or worse; together with Malfoy. Oh my Lord, he didn't want to even imagine it.

"Harry, are you okay?" Hermoine gently shakes Harry's shoulder. Seemingly prepared, Harry turned to Hermione and began talking.

"Yeah, I am. This transfiguring spell is hard and I can't work it out." Harry chuckles slightly, hoping Hermione buys it. It wasn't a spell, and what he really can't work out is how to face Draco again.

"Harry, that's a summoning spell. It's Accio, we learnt that in like Second year, what's wrong? Did Malfoy do something? Did he hex you?" Hermione sounds extra cautious and hushed as she finished her sentence.

"Hex? For bloody Merlin's sake, no! I'm just a bit hungry, you know how distracted I get when I'm hungry." Harry sighs, it wasn't exactly a lie, he was hungry but not too hungry.

"Your hunger, I swear. Fine, let's go satisfy that monstrous stomach of yours." Hermione chuckles. Harry smiles slightly, out of relief, she bought it. But still, it could just because he didn't think through his banter, he didn't mean to flirt. At least Draco didn't take it seriously either, considering Draco, he probably was homophobic. Besides, Harry didn't swing that way. He dated Ginny, he loved her... didn't he?

Before he knew it, he had finished half a cottage pie and was chugging down his second glass of pumpkin juice. Everyone was staring at him but he really could care less.

"Woah, you okay? You only eat that much and that fast when you're frustrated or thinking about something." Ron taps Harry, as if signalling to slow down.

"I don't binge eat... do I?" Harry turns to Hermione, his voice unsure. He was overthinking everything.

"Let's just appreciate Ron's smart moment for a while longer." Hermione hums proudly for a second before continuing, "Yeah, Harry you do binge eat and... something's off."

"It's fine, I'm just overthinking a spell. I'm trying to figure what went wrong, I was so used to using the spell but today I said something weird and-" "Wait, that's all this is about? A spell? It happens all the time, Harry. Calm down, I can help you." Hermione smiles. Honestly, she expected bigger problems from the boy who lived but this was fine; he was still human. Harry didn't say it aloud, but it was technically true but it wasn't a spell, it was a person and it was Draco of all people. He didn't even flirt with Ginny before dating her. No, it was definitely accidental.

"Let's go back to the Gryffindor dorms and rest up before transfiguration, maybe Ron can help you." Hermoine suggests as she gets up.

"Oh, yeah, that seems like a good idea." Harry nods in agreement, now no one will question him when he is contemplating his actions. He'll probably forget about soon, it's just a mortifying mistake, a slip of words - that's all.

Just then, he hears an awfully familiar voice, a voice that he does not want to hear.

"Ah! Potter, is your hand still cozy?" Draco was wearing such a huge, proud smile. Blaise gave Draco a raised eyebrow but also smiled when he saw Harry's flustered face. Harry wanted to retort by saying 'No, because it's not on your shoulders', but it was so... off! So wrong.

Draco on the other hand was enjoying having a thing against Harry very much, he was also enjoying the confused visage that Blaise bore. Seeing the Golden boy so flustered was just such a thrill, of course in a enemy kind of way- like an adenaline rush. It was just simply fun to see the Boy Who Lived so vulnerable and speechless, sometimes he even came back with good comebacks too. That was when the real fun starts. But the fun will wear off the second or third time, so Draco will savour his moment wisely.

"Yes, it's always cozy, Malfoy." Harry turned around and started walking. Hermoine lifted an eyebrow and looked at Harry suspiciously. Cozy? What in Merlin was Harry talking about? Her gaze flickered between Malfoy and Potter, then occasionally Ron who didn't look at Malfoy at all.

"Remember to move your cozy hand sometimes!" Draco hollered, his snickering echoed the walls of the maze-like corridors.

"Yeah, yeah." Harry grumbled.

"It's not a spell, is it?" She mouthed to Harry. Defeatedly, he nodded. She grabs him by the forearm and drags him away, leaving poor Ron to run after the two and Malfoy to not be able to answer. A shame really, the banter could've carried on but Draco had places to go, things to see and with Blaise tagging alongside, the mutters of the students will be softer.

"Let's go, Blaise."

"I knew it! I knew Malfoy did something, what'd he do? Hex your hand? Show me your hand." Hermoine pulled Harry behind a corner and hurriedly snatched his hand.

"No, Hermione. I... I accidentally said something weird to him, that's all." Harry sighs, watching as the brunette stares intensely at his hands.

"What kind of weird? Offensive? Did he hex you?" "For the fifth time, Hermione, no. I accidentally said something flirty to him." Harry wanted to curl up into a ball and run away but he couldn't. His cheeks heated up, tinting it a red shade of embarrassment. Slowly, Hermione peeled her eyes off of his hands and trailed to match his gaze instead.

"You flirted with -?!" Immediately, a hand flew to Ron's mouth. Ron was basically screaming at the top of his lungs and Hermione was already frustrated enough without Ron yelling in her ear.

"Hush, Ron, if anyone hears about it it will be all over the news." Hermione then snaps to Harry, glaring but there was concern prominent in her eyes. "You didn't mean it, right, Harry? Catching feelings for a guy like him is-"

"Of course not, it was accidental." I think, he forgot to add. He was surprised that Hermione didn't care if he was gay or not but Harry found it quite comforting. Hermione let out a relieved sigh before removing her hands from Ron's mouth.

"You need to tame that big mouth of yours." Hermione now turns to Ron.

"Isn't that what you're here for?" Ron smiles slyly.

"Sweet Merlin, someone taught him how to flirt." Harry chuckles.

"I think you did, Harry." Hermione chuckles as Ron kisses her on the cheek. "I've got to go now, I promised I would help Luna with her muggle studies, bye." Hermione returns the kiss for Ron, and hugs Harry, "And, Ron, don't pick fights with Malfoy, please." She sighs before walking off.

"You heard the girl." Harry nudged the sour Ron.

"Yeah, I know. I won't, Harry. What do you take me for?" Ron sighs.