Chapter 13

Death can be scary but dying is scarier. Wonder, curiosity, myths, and beliefs. Only the truth lies beneath.

April 21, 1429

Dear diary,

    Nine years since the last time I talked. Well it is late so I have all the time I need to catch you up. Well after I changed I went in the into training myself to get ready for the the battle in the morning and I'm ready. In a few hours the prophecy will be filled. I went to barry my brothers with Elijah and I overheard some people talking about how the whole entire Salvatore family was now dead and a tear ran down my face and I told Elijah let's go and well we did and when we got back to New Orleans I went to my room and just cried out and I guess after being strong and not letting anything get to you and keeping it all inside well one day you will have to let it all out. Any ways I have power and it is fun I have been reading Esther's grimoire it is a lot but I almost got it all done also I can change into a werewolf whenever I want but I have to say it hurts a lot when you do. Plus the vampire thing is still tied in with everything but I can take down Elijah and Niklaus now. Being a lycan is great. I have to say I have been thinking about everything I think since they will not need me anymore I am going to leave and start my own adventure and have a little fun while at it but I am really going to miss this place and them but I need out. Also Elijah and Niklaus want stop fighting over me and I told them I pick neither of them but well saying I like Niklaus but am falling in love with Elijah how am I going to say that is just wrong. Maybe this is also why I need to get out because I am going crazy but oh well. I have been think about death lately. I know why when you can't die only if I use my power to much but maybe in death will be the answer to all my problems but I am terrified of it but I do have to say above ground everyday is a great day. Also I guess why we are having this battle is because the witches believe that they need everything like power, villages anything you think of. Also they want to tear apart families and take kids from their mothers. This is why we are going to fight and win is for the families and kids and Niklaus and Elijah is all about keeping a family together and to me that is the best thing ever is when a guy wants a family to be together. Well I better get some sleep.

    Ally was fast asleep when Rebekah came in and woke her up. They got ready and Rebekah asked Ally, Ally one day we need to do something fun like when we get back maybe go get new dresses. Ally nods her head and thought to herself well maybe one day. Some of the others vampires that were there to fight the witches came in the tent and told Ally and Rebekah it was time to go line up. Once they were out on the battlefield Ally started to have flashbacks of what she had seen but she shook it off and standing in the middle with Rebekah behind her, Elijah on the right, and Niklaus on the left. Also all the other vampires that were there lined up. As they watched the witches line up on the other side. As Ally thought as a new leader she should get them pumped up and that is sort of what she did. She yelled to the witches on the other side and said; well I hope you said; your goodbyes, with weird looks on their faces Ally knew they were ready. She looked to her right and then to her left and said; charge. They ran and ran the witches used their power but it had no effect on Ally because she was half witch. With most of the vampires down and the rest fighting Ally stood in the middle and watched as her flashbacks were coming true but when she was not paying attention a witch came from behind and stabbed Ally in the heart with a wooden stake but just before she went down on her knees she took her sharp fangs and drained her dry. The witch and Ally both fell hard to the cold green grass with patches of blood everywhere. Ally went to grab the wooden staked that was piercing her heart out but slowly she started to fade away but just before she could die out Niklaus came over to her side and pulled out the wooden stake. Ally took a deep breath in and popped back up with only every few witches standing the main and top one was looking at Ally and they both fought Ally was pinned to the ground and when the witch went to put a special made knife made with wood into her heart Ally lifted her hand and holding the witches heart she pulled it out of her chest and with the women laying on top of her Ally pushed her off and got up. She looked around and a man from the far left stood with his hands in the air saying Ally the lycan has helped us win the battle. Everyone one jumped up and down with joy.

    Back at the camp Ally sat down and started to write not in her diary but a letter to Rebekah, Elijah, and Niklaus telling them everything. Rebekah came in and said; well are you not coming to celebrate? Ally answered and said; well I have had a long day I am just going to get some shut eye. Rebekah nodded her head and walked out. Ally finished up and went to lay down and closed her eyes and said; what a day.

     That morning once everyone was up Ally stood on a chair and told everyone, I am happy to have been your leader yesterday and what a great outcome there was but with hundreds of witches that have died on this ground we shall mark it as the place and the battle that was fault fair and real alongside with a lycan. This day might come as a myth but the ones that lived it will all know the real story. Ally spoke with grace and courage also kindness but as everyone knew this day will never be forgotten.