Chapter 9

May 12,1420

Dear diary,

    Hey me. I am a beast. Well I don't know why I put that down yet. First let me catch up. I am not in the Academy any more that is fun but I still read in the history book it keeps my mind busy and Rebekah said; that it helps out with the wanting nothing but blood. Any way yes I made the full transition with drinking human blood. After I did Niklaus want leave my side at least I have a psycho hybrid bodyguard that means no one can hurt me but these people around here have more enemies that you couldn't possibly imagine. Well being a vampire Elijah is teaching me the perks like mind control, speed, strength and how to fight many wars that are on its way. You remember me saying that I could not sleep well it was my dreams and well the battles and things will come true later on but I have to be ready. I refuse to talk to Klaus because what he did to me and any way he meant to do it because some stupid prophecy. Also I will never be able to see my brothers again nor my mother because she died and as far as my father and brothers no I am dead as well and that is just great oh and I almost forgot it is mine and Damon's birthday and well they buried me a month ago. Also Damon is going into war in a few months because he is now eighteen and he is ready and soon some girl is coming in to stay with them because she lost both of her parents and now she is all alone. Father is also coming along just fine with the plan to kill the vampires. They came up with this tool that they are creating to find them.

    Elijah walked in and said; Ally are you ready to get on with the day. All mad she said; well let's go. She sat down her pen and diary and walked right out the door and ran straight into Niklaus he tells her good morning, but Ally kept walking and did not say one word. Klaus walks into the room with Kol, Kol said; well brother she just hates you. Oh will you just shut up said; Klaus she will forgive me one day she will see. What does this prophecy say anyway asked Kol. It say there will be a Salvatore born with great power and will be changed into something much greater it shall never bow down to anyone but be their leader in battle and fight for what war shall be mended back together. So Klaus it says that that girl down stairs will bring the vampires back together and save us all Kol replied but we can not be killed. I know but she can said; Niklaus.

    Ally and Elijah met up with some witches and got her a daylight ring so now she shall walk in the sun with no problem. Ally said; so this is how yall walk in the sun cool. Ally you wanted to know that all there is well there is vampires, hybrids, witches, wolves, and there is now you. Ally looked all concerned and said; me. Elijah told Ally that even though she right now is a vampire she will not be soon she would be something not even hell could bring down. With a smile on Ally's face she knew that she would even be able to even take down an original. They both went to the ring to see if she was able to finally take down Elijah in a fight. Ally went in first and then Elijah followed as they fought she finally got her small hand around his heart and in a blink of an eye Elijah was on the floor with his heart in Ally's hand. She slowly touched his heart and placed it back in his chest and went to set down against the wall and told herself she had finally won. Once he came to she looked at him and he looked at her, looking in each others eyes they got closer and closer, and closer Ally turned her head before both of them made a big mistake. Elijah cleared his throat and said; good job well let's get going. Thinking to herself Ally thought is she falling for Elijah but how would she even know she had not even had her first kiss yet but also did she still have feelings for Niklaus all she knew was only time could tell but would she fall for both and one day have to choose?