Chapter 6

December 28,1419

Dear diary,

    Wow wow wow that is all I have to say is wow I am having the time of my life down here and trust me parties every night hot guys wanting to dance. I have ran into this guy at the bar I know seventeen and in a bar bad me but I had to go pee so I did and when I came out there was this guy just sitting there sad and drinking all his problems away so I was already a little drunk and did not know what I was doing but sat down beside him and said; have I met you before. He looked at me and said; no I don't think so but I have met many girls so if you want some money or beer I don't have anything you want ,but just the way he looked at me I knew he was lying but I played a long and said; I don't want money beer or anything just a dance. So we danced the night away until the break of dawn. He took me to my place and layed me to bed and just before he walked out the door I asked him what is your name I never got it he turned to look at me and said; you know he walked out and closed the door and I woke up this morning with a headache but am starting to feel better now. Mk and everyone stopped by and we are about to get ready to go get something to eat so I hope I will get to see that guy again and I know he is older than me but I just feel like I have known him forever.

    Ally and her friends went out to eat and went back to their places and kicked their feet up because they had another long night with nothing but dancing and drinking and nothing but just a fun time.

    With the Music loud and people everywhere Ally had just enough. She was tired of people and everything and decided to wander off and find a quiet and peaceful place to sit for a little while. She came up to a bench and sat down. Eventually she did not feel so safe and not alone she felt eyes on her and that every move she made was being watched by someone. Ally called out who is there but no one answered so she got up and went to get back to the party. As she was walking back a tall man jumped in front of her and looked into her eyes and said; don't move. Ally was not able to move and she guessed that he was a vampire and she was right. He look at her and moved her long brown hair slowly away from her neck as Ally closed her eyes and yelled for help then screamed in pain when the man took his sharp teeth and pierced her fragile skin.

    A breeze came over her and the pain subsided Ally fell hard and fast to the grown and layed looking up at the dark blue sky with the stars. She heard something pop and then tear and then heard a voice saying hold on. Ally said; no name and then dozed off in the darkness of her dreams.

    Ally woke with a fright not in her room but in a big bed and sat up and the guy from the bar was standing over her saying don't move too fast you lost a lot of blood. No name Ally said; it is you; where am I, Ally asked? No name is that what you are now calling me I would prefer Niklaus but don't worry you are safe in my home just rest. Ally laid back down and went to sleep.Elijah walked in saying I told you Niklaus she would find us when the time was right and she did and now it is time for her to become one of us to make the prophecy withhold.