Chapter 12

June 5,1421

Dear diary,

    Why??? That is all I have to say. I got a letter today and we'll Stefan and Damon are dead because father and all the other founding fathers went out and went on the hunt for vampires and well they took Damon's plan and it worked but we'll come to find out the girl that was staying with them her name is Katerina Petrova and she was a vampire and she got caught and Damon and Stefan had fallen in love with her. They went to save her and when they did they got shot and Katerina got away and decided to write this letter telling me this and I am happy she did and happy to know but why this means I will never get to see my brothers again and never be able to hug Stefan and Damon one more time and father is also dead because a vampire got to him but well we all knew that he would fall doing his work. Any ways well I know what I have to do to win the battle and also seen how I die and I die in the arms of the one I love but to become this powerful monster I have to drink the blood from a crescent wolf and drink the blood form a powerful witch and well Niklaus said; he got that and one more thing I also need the blood of an original and of course a witch to do the spell. So soon I will be something new I maybe need to come up with a name or something. I think it will be fun better than just sitting here doing nothing. Well Elijah just came in and asked if I was writing a goodbye letter or a love letter how funny. I also think Elijah will be my first kiss I can't stop thinking about kissing him I wish I would have that day in the old factory but then again I am happy that we didn't maybe it will be somewhere special.

    Elijah stop it Ally said;. Come on please will you take me to Springfield to put the rest of my family in the ground Ally demanded. Well if you're a very good girl and you clean your room Elijah said;. Elijah you are not my father Ally replied. Ok you are right fine I will go with you. Thank you, Thank you Ally said; all happy and gave Elijah a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. In Elijah's arms they look at each other in each others eyes and slowly got closer to each others lips with a small touch Niklaus comes in and Elijah drops Ally. Ally landing on her feet she sits down and said; what is it Niklaus. Nicklaus says I got the blood of a powerful witch and well who was that Elijah asked our mother Esther Klaus answered. Niklaus turned around and walked out the door and Elijah walked slowly to Ally and told her I love you and gave her a kiss on the top of her head and walked out. Ally laid down on the bed and just smiled so big that not even her brothers deaths on her mind could wipe it off. Down stairs Elijah and Niklaus were fighting over Ally. I love her and she is mine she liked me first said; Klaus. Well she is now in love with me and we want to be together so you can put up with it said; Elijah. Back and forth they fought and Rebekah came down and said; what in the bloody hell is going on down here. I want to be with Ally said; Klaus but she loves me said; Elijah. Well you do need to stop this who ever Ally's wants to be with that is it do you understand. Yes they both replied. Now I love you two both but come on I have never seen you to fight over a girl wow Rebekah says and turns and walks out of the room.

    Well are you ready asked Rebekah. Yes I am ready replied Ally. In a bowl setting off to the right with all of the things she needs to become a lycan the witch was telling them her name Victoria she said; and after you take the ingredients you will get a sharp pain all over and she also tells everyone that they should get out of the room they all walk out and then the spell starts.

    Victoria was done and told Ally to drink it after she was all the way out of the room and when she was Victoria told the others no matter what they heard they should not go in they all nodded and Ally drank the whole bowl. She sat down because she started to feel a little funny and at that moment she fell on her knees in pain. She starts to transition into half vampire, werewolf, and witch and the only way she can die is if she uses her power so much she would kill herself.

    Hours passed and the room was finally quiet they open the door and walk in to see Ally sitting in a ball on the floor rocking back and forth. Elijah went to pick her up and Ally just looked at him and growled at him with her eyes being a bright golden color he jumped back and Victoria said; give her time to adjust to the new change I will be going now. Right when she reached the door Ally stopped her and gave her a big hug and then went to her room. Laying down on the bed all she could say was love can be evil but love can be great. " Lavender blue dilly dilly, lavender green, when I am king dilly dilly, you shall be queen; lavender's green dilly dilly, lavender's blue, if you love me dilly dilly, I will love you" she closed her eyes and drifted off into her dreams.