Chapter 4

The light was bright and the days were long and the nights seemed to last forever but at least the game never stopped and the story was always told to one love, true love will never stop to get old.

April 18,1416

Dear diary,

    I know that is has been a year but I have to say I have been having a blast. Remember me telling you about that guy that moved up the road a little while back well last year he came to the Academy and said; that he needs to get a little propper but all the guys welcomed him in like family that is somewhat it like here I guess. He was talking about all the new lessons that he could not wait to learn. So hey let me catch you up I am enjoying the books and everything else but history has been one of my major classes the counselor and teachers all say that I need to take history so I've been taking it and I really enjoy it we learn about all kinds of wars and how people have lived unbelievable causes. I've been writing to Damon and he has been writing back and telling me about all his problems and how home is. Also giving me an update on Stefan and how he is doing. He has been saying that his schooling is not going to well and that dad is paying his way through school because he would be feeling all of his classes but him and father has decided to put him in the army in a few years but starts his' training soon. Damon says if it means no more school than he would be happy and I almost forgot the guy's name is.....

    Ally dropped her pin fast as Mk ran in saying she coming up put it away before she sees it Ally put her diary away before Miss Big comes in yelling at Mk. Ally and Mk jumped in shock and sat down as they were told. Miss Big said; Ally you need to go help clean up down stairs with a loud voice and said; to Mk you on the other hand can stay here. While Ally was walking down the stairs she turned her head real quick to hear Mk scream in pain she turned back around and as she was in the classroom helping the other kids she stops and closed her eyes saw her father hit Damon once more. Ally remembers that was the same sound that Damon made when he was hurt and right then Ally feared for Mk's life as she did Damon's all the time.

    Later on that day when they were finished cleaning up Ally went to her room and opened up the door and saw Mk laying on the bed with one black eye. Ally ran and got a cloth and put some cold water on it and placed it over her eye and said; now keep it here and it should help it. Mk looked up at Ally and asked how do you know how to do things like this? Ally said; I had to learn to make my younger brother smile and laugh and take care of him after my father hit him many times and sometimes I even feared for his life so Mk you will be fine you can tell me later what happened and everything but right now you need to rest I will be right here if you need me. Ally went over and sat down on her bed and thought to herself I miss my brothers.