Chapter 5

Ally woke up late and had to be in class in one hour so that meant just getting ready and get straight to class. While Allie was in class she picked a seat and sat down just in time before the bell went off. With her books opened and Ally taking notes as she always did a man from the office opened up the door and asked to see Ally. The teacher nods her head and she gets up and walks out the door and in the hallway two men and a woman wanted to talk with Ally so she followed them to the empty room and sat down. The man in the suit and tie said; I am Elijah Mikaelson and this here is my brother Niklaus and my sister Rebekah are you Elizabeth Salvatore. Looking worried she said; real soft yes that is me but please call me Ally. Elijah was asking many questions like do you know us, and a lot of other things but through the questions she was falling for the man that called himself Niklaus. Elijah got Ally's attention once more looked in her eyes and told her she would forget everything that just happened and all the questions he asked her and also would forget about them. Elijah stood back up straight fixed himself while Niklaus complained saying why did you do that I think she liked me. Elijah told Rebekah please take Elizabeth or Ally whatever her name is now back to her room and tell her that she somehow one day she will find her way back to us when she is ready and of course Rebekah did as she was told but she did not only tell Ally that but also told her that one day we will be best friends. Ally went to class and the Mikaelson family was gone. Back in class she forgot about them just like she was told to. She finished her notes and went to the rest of her classes and went to dinner that night after doing everything she was finally done with her studying and went to bed. But that night was not no normal night the dreams she had was leading her to New Orleans into a battle she did not sign up for. That morning she got up early and started to write in her diary.

April 20,1416

Dear diary,

    Well I just have to go ahead and say I am not going to be writing for a little while but I will try to catch you up soon but for now I left off telling you about that guy his name is Devin he is really nice and everything but I have to say I think he likes me but he is not my type I think I am more in to bad boys but I don't know I have never had a boyfriend before so I am just guessing for now. Mk is doing a lot better now that her black eye is almost gone she told me what she did and I just laughed she got a dead spider and put it on Miss Bigs desk but anyway we need to get out of here so we have decided to all go to New Orleans because I have not been able to sleep very well so on our break we don't want to go home so we are going on a road trip even though I really want to see Damon and Stefan I need to go somewhere other than home or this Academy. I think it will be fun. We don't know who is all going but I think Mk, Devin, Danielle, and me and that is all. I also told Damon to stop writing for a little while and he agreed. I am needing to doing my studying and everything and I just don't have time. What can I say I don't even know so by the next time you hear from me I will probably be in New Orleans having the time of my life and I know by then I will have something to talk about. Be back soon.

    Ally said; her goodbye for now in her diary and worked hard on her studies and days weeks then months passed by and by the time Ally had time for herself years had already gone and it was time for Ally and her friends to go on the vacation they have been waiting for.