2

I open my eyes to see myself on a street. The place is full of chaos, and and it all looks like it's the end of the world. The apocalypse. Cranks are everywhere, and fire and smoke fill the air. My clothes look shabby and torn, and I am all scarred and wounded. My muscles are all twitching, and I feel a killing pain in my head. I feel a need to succumb to it, but I resist it. I can do it. I can do it. I can't become like them.

For a while, I feel it works. Out of nowhere, I start thinking that I can hold myself. I can be alright.

When I raise my head, I see someone I know. He is not from the bloody cranks eating from the garbage near by, nor he is anyone from that Rat man's rats. No, he is a friend.

"Tommy?" I ask in my head. I step closer, trying to make sure it isn't any of those images or illusions my brain has been making recently.

He steps closer too, wearing a similar expression. Fast things happen then, ones I don't get to understand. My lips say things, but neither I hear them, nor I know what they are.

I don't know how, but I suddenly find him so close, and a gun I can see is raised in his hand. Tommy's eyes are red, and a weird thing is in his expression. I read them all.

No.

Something ceases me. I try to tell him to stop, not to do it, that I am alright, but something happens to my tongue and I stay quiet.

The fast things happen again, and suddenly, I feel the gun to my forehead. I raise my hand, grasp it, but my muscles feel week to pull it down. I look into Tommy's eyes again. I try to find any softness in them, but they all look so firm despite being wet. I try again. You don't have to do this, Tommy. Don't do this, Tommy. Listen to me, Tommy.

"Please, Tommy. Please."

Thomas then closes his eyes, and the next thing I hear is pulling the trigger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. I know. I hate this too, and I was feeling terrible after writing this, like the scene wasn't already terrible enough. Anyways, it will be explained as you go further in the story. However, do you think Thomas has really shot Newt here? And what do you think Newt was saying in the parts that went so fast he couldn't understand? I'll be waiting for your answers! Again, I am awfully sorry, and thanks for reading! If you've enjoyed this chapter (or ended with a bucket of tears) please, consider voting for this and leaving your feedback. Thanks again <3 

GM