My feet began to taken me along the path as I just listen to the sound of the silence that filled the air. Like before I summarized that this place had a sense of beauty to it even though I was a prison. After a bit I began to overheard a set of voice from below the walkway, as I drew closer I looked over the edge and spotted two familiar Arrancar ahead.

"Tsk, this is just so boring I wish we could just attack them now. Those pathetic humans wouldn't see it coming."

My gaze narrowed on the one that spoke as I could only see his back but the odd shape of the collar of his, felt like a red flag. As I turned my gaze to the second arrancar, I stopped dead as I saw he was staring me down with almost a hateful scorn.

"Master Nnoitora." The small arrancar stated nodding his head toward my direction.

The said arrancar stopped his grumbling and turned his hidden gaze to me. Oh dear god, I thought as I watched a large creepy smirk break out onto his face. His form suddenly vanished from my sights as a familiar whoosh sound occurred to my left, right in my new blind spot.

"Well if it isn't Aizen's little toy." The Espada hissed in my ear his voice sending chills down my spine.

I whipped around to face him, my back being pushed up against the small wall behind me. Nnoitora was arched over me, his one hand was placed to my right blocking off a way for me to escape the other creeping toward my face. He was encasing me like a spider hovering over its prey before taking the fatal blow. His smirk didn't flatten as I quickly tried to mask my full blown terror. Of all the Arrancar I had to run into it had to be the woman hating asshole who already spoke up against about me being there.

"What's a thing like you doing alone without her owner?"

"Im taking a walk and I don't have an owner." I sniped back bravely which wasn't the smartest idea.

The Espada face hardened slightly before his grin grew wider, "Well if that's the case how about me and you have some fun."

His overly large hand landed on my exposed shoulder and his fingers started to pull at the fabric. My eyes widen at his implication and quickly tried to smack his hand away which he grabbed tightly.

"You know the more you struggle the more fun it will be for me." Nnoitora hissed, his face dipping down toward mine while his other hand roughly grasped my face.

"Stop it! Let me g-" my cries were cutoff as the 5th Espada's lips came crashing onto mine so forcefully I almost fell back over low bearing wall.

Strangled muffled screams came from me as I struggled to push him away with me with my free hand. I pounded on his chest which he just ignored and continued to run his tongue across my lips before he bit down on my lip making me gasp. He quickly took advantage of my open mouth and slipped in his tongue which dominated my own.

Tears started to break the surface as my assault continued on, quickly pushing them back I bit down on the Espada's tongue. The taste of blood filled my mouth and the foreign bleeding tongue left my mouth along with his hand disappearing from my chin. I spat up the Arrancar's blood before my gaze darted to the red face Nnoitora.

Fear flooded my senses once more as I took in the pure rage and slight pleasure plaster on the Espada's face. Blood was running down the corner from of his smirk and he quickly licked it up with a look of glee.

A loud booming laugh came from him as his hand wiped his mouth then snatched my face again.

"I'm going to have so much fun breaking you."

Nnoitora started to creep toward my face when suddenly he was yanked back completely, his grip completely absent. My eyes darted behind to see an Arrancar I had least expected to see pulling him back. Her olive skin and blonde hair was a red flag identifier, she was the third Espada of Aizen's Army, Harribel.