“ I’m sorry to hear.” Felecia and I both said in unison.

“ if you need me , I’m here ok.” Felecia said. The ambulance came and Chanel, Felecia and I went in and they drove us to the hospital.

~Chanel P.O.V ~

~ hour Later~

I had just did an ultrasound scan and the doctor had informed that everything is okay. Thank God. I really should prepare for the unexpected from now on, because I did not expect that at all. This girl is so delusional , she believes that she’s Jermaine’s main chick, when clearly he isn’t telling her shit. If he is with her , why was he all over me? Its clear that it’s a one-sided relationship.Aww sad.

I really need to thank Biola, because if it wasn’t for her It could have been worse, I could have been killed as well as the baby. Omg I love her so much, her heart is pure gold. I sat upright on the hospital bed and glanced at Biola who sat on the other side, tapping away on her phone.

“ You alright Chan? ” Felecia asked, I almost forgot that she was in the room.

“ Yeah.” I answered her.

“ Baby looks so beautiful.” She coo’ed at the picture.

“  looks like the baby’s putting a thumbs up, saying ‘ mummy its all good in here’.” Biola chuckled, making us all laugh. It actually did look like the baby was putting a thumbs up.

“ That’s actually so funny ! “ I blurted out with laughter.

“ Come on you jokers, I’ll drop you lot home.” Felecia smiled. I got my stuff on and said bye to the doctors that were in the room and went in the car sitting in the front seat, then It hit me. I was meant to go Creams with Layla. So I phoned her.

*Phone Convo*

Me: You still on creams?

Layla : YEAH, I’VE BEEN WAITING.

Me: Chill, something happened I’ll tell you when I see you. Go there now, I’m coming.

Layla: YAY.

“Wanna come with us Biola?” I asked.

“ Nah.. I left my purse at home.”

“ Don’t worry about it, its on me, thanks for all you’ve done.” I smiled at her, she shyly smiled in return.

“ You don’t have to do that..”

“ Just come girl! “ I cut her off laughing and she giggled as well. Biola is actually really cute.

Felecia kindly dropped us outside creams in Norbury.  I didn’t wanna go  to the one in Brixton because its normally full of people. I’ve only been there once when it first opened and my oh my was it a long wait.When Amarni took me there for the first time it was too crowded, but the deserts were buff, but I felt kinda sick by the end of it. That’s the thing about creams , I want it so bad and then I feel sick afterwards.

I walked in with Biola and saw Layla sitting on one of the stools. We greeted each other and soon after we got a seat. It was quite empty, which was good. We all got up lined up in the short queue.

“ Can I have a chocolate Chip Hot  cookie dough please?” I ordered my dessert, once I had gotten to the front.

“ Do you want that with Ice Cream or Whipped Cream?” The lady behind the counter asked in a sweet voice. She was a pretty lightskinned black girl who had her hair cut neatly into a bob and a fringe that was just a little bit over her eyebrows. She had cute chubby rosy cheeks, that rose when she smiled at me.