"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" "No, you don't, but you will. My name is Chuck and I am here for S." S? Please tell me that S isn't the scary text guy. Chuck's outfit scared me even more. He had a grey suit on and that made him look, I don't know, criminal. Jason and the rest of the Gang don't wear suits, or at least I haven't seen it, but his whole appearance made me feel uncomfortable and like if I was in danger.

"S?" I asked him. "Yes, S. He told me to tell you, that he is happy for having you as his wife and that he can't wait to have children with you." He said completely calm. My heart started to race. It was him. And I am pretty sure that this S is really dangerous. Who has men with expensive looking suits talking to other people for them? Who can have my number and know what I'm doing right now, without doing it illegally? And why did that start when I moved in with the McCann Gang?

I can't show that I'm afraid. I have to surprise him. I looked at his devil smile and then back in his dark eyes. S, S, S... What's his name? Is this a nickname? A nickname for his real name or a nickname for his fake- S, Scorpion. Jason's Gang enemies. I googled him once after that Jason freaked out as he saw the text, but I don't know for sure.

Just try Avelyn, just try.

"Oh yeah, you mean- oh wait, he told me to not tell you his real name. I think he mentioned you in one of our conversations, but I'm not quite sure." I laughed loudly. He looked surprised. "Anyway, greet ‚Scorpion' from me. Oh and tell him to change his stupid name into something more original. It's really boring." I laughed again and touched his shoulder playfully, before I walked out of Starbucks, stepped in Tyler's car and made my way back to Jason's mansion. As I arrived I leaned my head on the steering wheel. I exhaled deeply and took a sip from my Coffee. Should I tell Tyler? No, yes, no... I don't know.

"Cheese!" I cheered loudly and snapped another picture from Sofia and Chloe on the sofa. They stuck they tongues out and laughed. "Hey, Archer!" I shouted to the guy, who was always just standing in front of the glass wall and watching with no expression, bodyguard material. I swung my camera in his direction and focused on his face. He rolled his eyes and *click* "Oh, come one. Smile a little." I begged.

"I'll help ya Tyler's baby sis!" I heard Luc's voice behind me and he jumped on Archer's back. They look like father and son or bodyguard and superstar, even though Archer is only 17. Archer looked up to Luc's head and laughed. "You're so stupid bro. Get your shit together." I took about 10 pictures and made a sign, so that Luc knew his work was down here.

"Nice camera." He commented. "Thank's, I wanna have a Fuji mini 8 in pastel yellow. They look so cute but I don't think that I'll get one." I replied. "Why not?" Jason asked from behind. I haven't noticed him yet. "Because- There's no specific reason. I always wanted one, but I never made that dream come true. We'll see." Of course, he didn't listen anymore but looked down at a text and replied quickly.

"Damn, I hate Scorpion." He murmured and everybody in this room sighed. My bod tensed and I quickly looked at the picture and whispered:

"Who doesn't"

I turned off the camera and realized how quiet it suddenly became. I looked up and caught everyone staring at me. Jason cleared his throat. "Do you know a Scorpion?" He asked. "Um, I've heard of him, yeah. You talked bout him. Don't you remember?" "But why do you hate him?" "Everyone I know hates him, that's what I meant."

"Ah, okay." He looked up at his phone again. His grip around the smartphone tightened and his jaw clenched, he jumped up and I felt his fingers around my neck. I grabbed his wrist and tried to remove his hand and catch some breath, but he didn't let me. "Who the fuck were you talking with today, huh?" He spat like venom and his eyes were pitch black. "ANSWER ME!" I flinched and started to cough. "With you- and i-in Star-starbucks with the woman behind the counter..." 

"Someone else?" He spat again. No! Oh,fuck. I did. Chuck. "I-I can't talk like that." My voice sounded hoarse and you could barely hear it. It was more like raspy air coming out of my throat. Just like a hiss from a cat. He slowly removed one finger after another and I started coughing even more. I looked around, but everything was blurry. Why did nobody help me? I could sense that they were all looking at Jason's phone. What was there? A video? A picture?

I felt a cold metallic material on my forehead. "Speak." Jason growled. Oh my god, it was a gun. "There, there was this creepy guy named Chuck he came to me and talked about me being a wife and stuff. I got scared and walked away." "And that's why you were laughing? Sure." He slowly pressed down his index finger. 

"The text! Jason, you saw the text."

Jason's facial expression completely changed and he dropped the gun. "I googled your enemy and it was Scorpion, I think. I wanted to make him think that I wasn't scared and acted. You remember the police? I'm good at making up things. Jason, do you believe me?" "Yes." He whispered. His eyes changed into hazel brown and he crouched down to me. "Lynn, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to- I lost my temper, please don't be scared or run away, Lynn I-"

"It's fine" I mumbled, stood up and made my way up the stairs. I caught my breath once a while. "I won't tell Tyler. Thank me later." I yelled with my hoarse voice and started coughing again. Was he about to kill me? He wouldn't care? Of course he wouldn't, he doesn't care about me.

He's Jason McCann.

Note: This chapter was so messed up. It all moved really quick... I wrote this book a long time ago so don't blame me. Please comment and vote❤️️

(And check out the picture above! There's Justy written down on his cup, how cute)