Introducing Emily

Your POV
I wake up and see Emily still sleeping, I look at the clock. It reads, 10:00am. I gasp, shaking Emily. "Em! Get up~" I say, singing a bit. She mumbles in her sleep and sits up. "Why are you waking me up so earlyyyy?" She whines, rubbing her eyes. I point at the clock and she looks at it. "Oh, yeah. Let me get ready. Do you have any-." Before she can finish her sentence I throw a hoodie and leggings at her. "Hurry up, I'm gonna introduce you to the others." She nods, walking into the bathroom to change.

She finally comes out and I smile excitedly. "Ok come on!" I pull her out of the room and run downstairs. "YOU'RE GOING TOO FAST!" She yells, I laugh. "YOU'RE GOING TOO SLOW!" I yell back, I can hear her laugh from behind me. "We arrive in the living room and Emily's panting but I'm fine. "Yeah you need to work out more." I say, smiling, handing a water bottle from counter. She nods her head, wheezing, chugging the water. Everyone in the living room is looking at us weird. I clap my hands. "Ok! Guys this is my sister, Emily, the one I told you about. Emily, that's Jeff." "Hey" "That's BEN." "Hey beautiful." "Shut up BEN, anyway that's Toby." "H-Hello!" "That's Masky and Hoodie." "Hello." "H-Hi..." "That's Bloody Painter or Hellen." Hellen waves. "That's RagDoll." "Heyyy!" "That's Nightmare, RagDoll's brother." "Hello Emily." "That's Puppeteer." "Pleasure." "That's laughing Jack." "Haha! Hello darling!" "That's Eyeless Jack." EJ waves. "That's Jack skellington." "HELLO!" "That's the two Sally's." "Hi!" They both say.

~time skip cause there's too many people in the damn mansion~

"And that's Slenderman, he's the boss of the house." I say, huffing. "God, there's more people in this house than I remember." I laugh. My sister smiles and waves. "Hi! I'm Emily!" They all greet her again. "Ok, now, you all can't hurt her at all. And if I ever hear from her that one of you are either hurting her or scaring her, I won't hesitate to hurt you, bad." I say, warning them with a dark voice. They all nod, some scared. "Good, I'm gonna go make breakfast for me and my sister." I pull her into the kitchen and sit her down on the chairs. "So what do you want?" I ask, she thinks for a bit. "Do you know how to make an omelet?" She says, I nod. "Yeah, you want that?" I ask, she nods. "Can you add some vegetables?" She asks, I nod laughing. "Yeah if we even have any." I open the fridge and see lots of vegetables. "Damn, I'm shocked, there's actually a bunch in here. Someone must be on a diet or something." I say, taking tomatoes, green peppers, onions, cheese, eggs, and cilantro out. I place them on the counter and grab the pan from the cabinet.

I flip it again, laughing. My sister screeches. "YOU'RE GONNA DROP IT (Y/N)!" She yells at me, i laugh harder, tears now streaming down my cheeks. I throw the omelet behind me. She screams, I run for it, catching it in the pan. "HOLY SHIT (Y/N)!" She says, clutching her shirt, catching her breath. At this point I had to put down the pan because I'm wheezing so hard. "OH MY *wheeze* YOUR FUCKING FACE! *wheeze*." I say laughing like an insane person.

We both calm down and eat our breakfast. "Ok! Time to go workout!" I say, Emily groans. "Mann, I don't want to!" She whines, I drag her to the training room. Weapons, wraps, blood, and other things litter the room. "Oh god, you guys are evil..." She says in disbelief. I laugh. "Yeah, pretty much. Go choose a weapon." I walk her over to the weapon table. She looks at me, unsure. I motion her to pick one. "Go head." She looks around and she picks up a scythe.

I nod, smiling

I nod, smiling. "Good pick,I might just change my weapon too." I laugh. "What weapon do you have?" She asks, I pull out my daggers. "Daggers." I say plainly. "You keep those on you?" She says shocked, I nod putting them away. "Always." I say pulling her to the dummy with sewed patches all move it, battle scars people say at the mansion. "This is a training dummy, this dude was here before me, and he's still here with you. He helped everyone train here, they did a number on him, but everything is fixable. So go crazy with it." I say smiling, she nods and takes a deep breath. She swings at the dummy, cutting it almost in half. I clap, smiling. "That's my sister! No one had ever cut the dummy in half, only slender. Nice job Em." I say, she smiles. "Thanks, whos gonna fix it?" She says as the dummy goes back to its original state in less than a second, a long patch going around the dummy leaving a battle scar. "He fixes himself." I wink, laughing at her shocked face. "It's magic sweetie, get used to it. There's weirder things than that." I yawn, stretching. "Maybe it's time to go to sleep. I'm sure Slender has a room ready for you by now." I say. "Indeed." I jump, turning around to see Slender. "God fucking damnit Slender, don't sneak up on me like that. Anyway does her room have a lock?" I ask, he nods. "Yes, I made sure she did." I thank him and turn back to Emily. "So do you feel safe having Slender taking you to your room or do you want me to go with you?" I ask her, she grabs my arm. "Come with please, I'm still trying to get used to everyone here." I nod, telling Slender to lead the way:

Slender stops at a door with a green eye painted on the door elegantly. "Huh, Bloody Painter must have done that." I say, unhooking my arm from my sisters. "Well, night Em. You have your weapon so if anyone does get in you can beat the shit out of them." I say, she laughs. "Ok, night guys." She walks in her room and closes the door behind her. I walk to my room and see a note on Sam's bed. 'Went out, I'll be back soon -Sam' I shrug, Sam can protect herself so I'm not worried. I hop in bed, and close my eyes.

For some reason I can't sleep. I grab my iPod and turn on a song called 'Pulses by Karmin' (its an old song but it's one of my favorites) I put my earbuds in my ears and close my eyes. The music helping me relax and help me fall asleep. Before I know it, I'm out.

Woah it's finally done. Sorry for the delay I explained why this chapter in my last authors note. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next one, BAIII!