Funeral

So silver died by choking on glitter n shit. That's a pretty ridiculous way to die but it's still sad lmao. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

One week later
Your pov
Me, Jane, clockwork, and RagDoll are dressed in black dresses, well not RagDoll. She's dress him a black tuxedo, she's not to follow the rules at times. "We are gathered here today for a tragic death of Grace." Slender started. "She was a friend to many and a sister. We will miss her dearly. Does anyone want to say a speech?" I raise my hand and he nods at me. I go up and sigh. "Though I didn't know Grace as much as RagDoll did. Or Amelia. (I don't know if I spelled that right so rip) "But we were the best of friends, may she rest peacefully knowing people have cared for her. She was a funny and energetic young lady. It is a shame to see her go." I walk back to my seat, wiping my eyes.  Then Jeff walks up. "If know I have killed her with one of my stupid pranks that have gone wrong. I was an idiot for Putin lots of glitter bags in the cupcake, and I'm dearly....sorry. That she passed away from that." Jeff ends as he walks to his seat. RagDoll just looks in her lap. "Anyone else?" Slender asks, no one stands. "Alright, lower the coffin." Masky and Hoodie lower the coffin in the ground as Amelia clings onto Toby, crying into his shoulder as he cries into their hair.

Two days later
Your pov
We've noticed RagDoll staying in her room ever since Grace died. Only Slender and Broken have gone on there to either bring her food or keep her company. I decide not to go in the room, but to ask Broken if I could cause I wouldn't just go in her room while she's grieving over her best friend. I'll need to ask first. I walk up to Broken making coffee and pouring juice for him and RagDoll. "Hey uh Broken?" He turns around but then turns his attention back to the coffee. "Yes BH? What do you need?" He says coldly, I clear my throat. "Uh could you maybe ask if I RagDoll if I can go in her room?" He turns to me with a cold look, he sighs and his look softens. He turns his attention back to the coffee. "I'll see what I can do BH." I smile brightly. "Thanks Broken." I grab my bottle of blood from the fridge and walk into the living room. I see BEN playing (f/v/g) (favorite video game) "Hey BEN can I play?" He turns around with a shine in his eyes. "Really?" I smile sweetly. "Yep!" He throws you a green controller. "Of course! Come on!" I sit down next to him and start playing.

           Time skip
"HOW?!" BEN screams for the 100th time. I shrug. "I don't know, I guess I'm the queen of video games!" He looks around for something, then turns back to you. "Then I guess I can be your king." I blush at his comment and he winks, then hellos strings pick him up and throw him. (WHO REMEMBERS THIS LMAO) I instantly know who it is. "Hey Puppeteer!" I wave at him and he waves back, he picks up a controller starts to play the game with me. "FUCKING HELL PUPPETEER THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN COME FROM?!" I giggle. "Well I hung from the ceiling and my strings held me up." I win the game and he groans. "YES!" I throw my arms up in victory. Someone taps my shoulder and I see Broken. "Hey Broken what's up?" "RagDoll wants you." I stand up and wave to BEN and puppeteer. "Bye guys I'll be back!" They wave back as they're playing the next round. I walk upstairs and knock on RagDoll's door. "Raggy? Can I come in?" "Y-yeah.." I open the door and see RagDoll on her computer, probably at work. I sit on her bed. "So how are you holding up?" She sighs. "I'm fine I guess, sorry I haven't been coming out of my room her death kind of hit me hard, even though she choked on glitter." She lightly chuckles. "So anyway, how are you holding up BH?" "Well her death hit me hard too but I have to keep a happy attitude, being sad about it won't fix anything. And I don't think Grace would want that either." She nods. "I agree, I should stop acting like a sack of potatoes and get off my ass." We both laugh and she turns around. "So you and Broken are dating?" She blushes and buries are head in her knees. "W-well we didn't talk about that..." I wiggle my eyebrows. "ooOoOOo~" "BH!" She yells as she red becomes visible on her cheeks. "Ok ok!" I say putting my hands up and laughing. "How about I ask him about it?" She nods. "Ok sure." "Ok see ya at dinner right?" She smiles slightly and nods. "I'll be there." I put a smile and walk out. I go downstairs, knowing he's probably making some food for himself. I look in the kitchen to see Broken munching on a jimmy johns sub. (If you order me jimmy johns one day I will marry you like I love jimmy johns it's so fucking good istg) "Heyyyy Brokennn~" He turns around and tilts his head. I walk over and sit on the counter. "Sooo~ About you and RagDoll." He blushes and looks at his sub. "Are you guys dating?" He stiffens and pushes his sub away, he slowly puts his head down. I laugh while patting his back. "I take that was a no but you want to, dude she loves you. You even know that, ask her duude." He sighs and puts his head back up. "I mean...I was gonna but I need a way to ask her." I hop off the counter and grab a bottle of blood. "Dude it's simple, go out on a romantic date and ask her there or on your way back. It'll go perfectly! Just remember to bring flowers and chocolate." He nods. "Alright I'll we'll see... Thanks BH." I wink and go finger guns at him. "No problamo." I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. I see Jeff and Jane fighting like usual. Huh I haven't been killing in awhile... "Hey Jeff!" He turns he head over to me and blushes. He pushes Jane away and walks towards me. "Yes BH?" "Would you like to go killing with me? I haven't gone in awhile so.." His eyes lights up and nods. "Of course! Finally!" I giggle. "Ok just let me grab my weapon and change. I go upstairs into my room and look in my closet. "Oh this is perfect!"

You grab your daggers and walk downstairs

You see Jeff and a couple more boys looking at you with their mouths wide open

You see Jeff and a couple more boys looking at you with their mouths wide open. You roll your eyes, chuckling. "Close your mouths, flies will go in. Let's go Jeff." You pull Jeff outside and kill unexpected people.

Hey hey hey I'm alive. I'm thinking about getting something called sketch since all my friends have it. I have no clue what it's about though. I'll tell you guys my username if i get it though. Thanks for reading, I'll see you guys later BAIII!