Training Part 2

Hey guys, this is a part two of trainings I unpublished the chapter for awhile because I didn't start where we left off lol. Sorry. Enjoy!

       Your POV
I look and see Sally. "Um Sally?" You notice that she's crying. "I had a nightmare." I walk up to her and pick her up. "Come on do you want me to read you a story?" "Yes." I giggle and place her in her bed. I grab a story and start reading. Sally starts to snuggle up to me.

.Time Skip.
I finish the story and I see Sally softly snoring, I smile and walk back to my room. I fall back asleep dreaming about food.

I wake up and take a shower. I dry my hair and walk downstairs still in my pajamas. I see BEN and Jeff playing video games like usual. "Mornin guys." I yawn and grab some yogurt. "Hey Blood!" Sally runs up to me and i pick her up spinning her in my arms. "Hey Sally! Hello sir Charlie." "I heard crying was that you?" Sally asks. I  bite my lip nervously. "Um yes but I'm fine now. Now go play." I place her down and runs back to the couch. I sit down and hold my head in my hands. I need to tell them my story sooner or later. A tear rolls off my cheek and i sniffle. Come on be happy. I've been depressed everyday since I've been on earth. I take a deep breath and eat my yogurt. I throw away the trash and put the spoon in the sink. Wait, we live together and everyone uses something and they put it in the sink. So that means that their spit is on it and whoever touches it has their spit on them. I realize how many stupid thoughts I think and I chuckle and I sit next to Toby. (Btw I'm not gonna make him twitch cuz that's too much work) "Heya Blood!" He hugs me and I smile slightly. "Hey Toby." I smile at him  and go on my phone. I have a text from my ex. 'Hey Y/N, where have you been? I'm worried...' "Pft." I roll my eyes. "You were never worried." I says to myself out lot, I block his number along with my bully. I sigh and I lean my head back. What if he makes a new phone number again? I groan in the couch and someone hugs me from behind. "Who's this?" I grab my phone from Dark Link and I see that my ex did make a new number. "Oh. My. GOD! Give up dude!" I say to myself out loud again, I throw my phone at the wall and groan loudly. I bury my face into a nearby pillow. "Who was that?" Dark Link asks. "My douchebag ex." I say muffled from the couch. "So he won't give up?" "No." I whine. "I can't blame him." I look up from the couch and give Dark Link a confused look. "What?" A little bit of anger could be heard from my voice. "You're hot." I roll my eyes and push Dark Link away. "NOOO! Blood!" He hugs me again and I try to push him away. But he has a iron grip. "Darrrk let gooo." I whine and he shakes his head. "NOOO." I groan and someone pulls me up. "Come on time for training." Masky says, I almost fall over from how quick he pulled me up but I manage to balance myself again. "Ok Masky race ya there!" I say, running to the front door. "BLOOD!" I hear Masky yell, I hear his footsteps coming towards my direction. I hurry up and open the door. I run outside and I jump off the porch stairs.  "WOOO! I WIN!" Masky walks out. "That's no fair! You had a head start!" He says annoyed.  "Whateverrr." I say giggling. He scoffs and I smile. "Well, I'm gonna go let my phone." I walk in and see BEN, Jeff, Hoodie, Toby, and Dark Link in my phone. "Ahem." They look up and their eyes widen. I put out my hand and they hand me my phone. "Thank you." I shut it off and walk outside. I see Masky waiting. "Ready?" "Clearly." He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and smirk. "Game on."

                   ~le time skip~
  Masky and I lay on the ground defeated. "Yay! Another point for me!" We both pant loudly. "Jesus Christ I haven't trained that hard since Jeff came." He says huffing. I let out a breathy laugh. "Come on Masky, we need water." I stand up and he sighs. "Too tired." I roll my eyes and manage to  pull him on his feet. "Let's go get some water now." I say. Me and Masky walk inside and drink two whole bottles of cold water each. "That was fun right, Masky?" I say leaning against the counter in the kitchen. He nods and chuckles lightly. "Yeah I guess so, besides the point we're gonna be hella sore tomorrow." I giggle and  Hoodie walks in with a big bag from the Cheesecake Factory. "You guys want some cheesecake?" He offers. We both nod.

.Time Skip.
After a while the three of us manage to to eat most of the food in the bag. I get up and sit on the couch.

After awhile Slenderman comes down and sits down. I crawl over to him and sit on his lap as a joke. He plays with my hair. I tense up but giggle a bit. I decide to test his limits. I snuggle in his chest. "So my child how was training?" "It was good. We're probably gonna be hurting a lot tomorrow." I giggle as Slender wraps his arms around me. 'This dude doesn't have a limit jfc.' I say to myself in my head. He places his head on my head. I see a flash and see Jane with Clockwork. They took a picture. "So cute!" I blush and my eyes widen. "G-guys!" "It's alright my child." He chuckles and I pout playfully. "Oh come on Blood this is cute!" Clockwork says while looking at the picture."Well it's embarrassing when someone takes a picture!" I huff. "Eh too bad, anyway wanna go out for F/F. (Favorite food)" Jane shrugs. I stand up quickly. "Heck ya! Let's go I'm driving!" "No your not Blood it's my truck." Jeff says a from across the room. "He's going too?" I say, Jane scoffs. "He won a bet." I giggle. "Fine I call shotgun." I run to the truck and Jeff unlocks it. I quickly sit down and buckle my seatbelt. Jeff hops in and turns into a human. He looks at me smirks. "What's so funny?" I say raising an eyebrow. "First off you didn't turn human. And secondly your a killer and you wear a seatbelt." He says chuckling as Jane and Clockwork get into the truck. "I don't want to fall out of the windshield and have something go through my chest making me die thank you very much. And oh." I turn into a human and Jane and Clockwork turn human. "Finally lets go." Jeff starts to drive. "So Blood how do you do your make up?" Jane asks. I look back and smile. "I don't wear make up." I look forward and Jeff stops the truck. "No make up?! That's all natural beauty?!" I blush and roll my eyes.  "Yes Jeff, now please start driving." I laugh nervously and Jeff finally pulls up into the parking lot. "Finally I'm hungry! But first fake names, me Jane and Clockwork have one and I guess your's can be Jeffrey. Your name is fine." I laugh and hop out. "So what's their name?" "I'm Becky, Jane is Jesse, and Clockwork is Chloe. Now come on." I explain to Jeff

~Time skip again~
"I'm stuffed." They all nod as Jeff drives home. I chuckle and Jeff pulls up to the mansion. We all get out and walk inside. I go upstairs and get into my pajamas. (Edit: I'm fixing the pajamas I had before to one's that aren't so 'cute' or 'girly')

 (Edit: I'm fixing the pajamas I had before to one's that aren't so 'cute' or 'girly')

I walk downstairs to get a midnight snack and I hear someone whistle at me. I turn around and see multiple versions of Slender along with Slender himself of course. "Oh hey Slender who are they?" I say. "These are my brothers, Offenderman, Trenderman, and Spendorman. Brothers this is Blood Howler." Slenderman introduces. I smile and wave. Trender comes up to me and checks me out. "My oh my! She has good taste of style!" He says. I blush. "Oh thank you. Now I'm going to sleep. It was nice meeting you." I grab my pretzels and water bottles, wave goodbye, then go upstairs. After I check Instagram and eat my snack I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

I started this chapter at 1:00 in da morning and I finished at 2:30 lol. Well I hoped you enjoyed! BAIII!