Broken Confesses!

Hey guys so in the last chapter I forgot to mention that I got a couple things done like removing things from my hand. Their gonna test it and see if it's cancer. I hope I don't have cancer. ;^; I'll tell you guys the results as soon as I get them! Anyway enjoy the chapter!

       Broken's pov
Ok today is the way I confess to RagDoll, I hope she doesn't reject me. If she does I'll be even more broken. No pun intended. I have some kind of formal outfit on. Sally and Blood are going to be there when I confess cause Sally is her 'daughter' and Blood is her best friends. Silver is busy sadly. I've bought RagDoll, Sally, and Blood dresses. I'll have Blood tell her they're going outside for a fancy dinner together. But then I need Blood to get her outside the house so I can set it up. Perfect plan! Hopefully it actually works though. I walk downstairs and see Offender making chocolate with Sally all giddy. "Hey Offender, hey Sally why are you guys making chocolate?" I've become surprising good friends with Offender which is weird to the others since he's a pervert. To me he's cool though. He 'looks' at me and smirks. "Well a little birdy told me you're going to confess to a very special gal." Sally giggles and waves. I surprisingly smile and nod. "Yes but don't tell her. She can't know I'm doing this. Her friends know I'm doing it so they'll leave her alone."

RagDoll's POV
"Well a little birdy told me you're going to confess to a very special gal." I hear Offender's voice, I was making my way back to my room since Blood told me her, Sally, and myself were going for girls night. She told me Silver wasn't going to make it cause she was busy. I peak over the corner and I see Offender, Sally, and Broken making chocolate. Broken smiles and nods. He's confessing to a girl! Oh I sure do hope it's me! "Yes but don't tell her. She can't know I'm doing this. Her friends know I'm doing it so they'll leave her alone." Wait it isn't me since Blood is taking me out with Sally. Wait then it's Silver, Blood says she's...busy... I run to my room crying. I slam the door and slam myself on the bed and scream into the pillow. It only comes out as a muffle. I hear a knock at my door and I sit up. "What?" I say in a groggy voice as I wipe my tears. "Can I come in Raggy?" I hear Sally at the door and smile. "Of course Sally come in." Sally comes in and closes the door. "What's wrong Raggy?" I look away and sigh. "Well I heard Broken say that he was going to confess to someone, he said he told her friends that she was busy so no one would take her any where. I thought it was me but then I remembered Blood told me me you and her were going to have a girls day and that Silver is busy. I got upset and I ran to my room, thinking it's unfair. I just like, love Broken to much, but I'm happy for him." Sally hugs me and I hug back. "It's ok Raggy. Someone out there will love you." We pull apart and I smile. "Thanks Sally. Let's get ready shall we?" Sally jumps up and down. "Yes! We're going to go outside in the backyard for a fancy dinner! Come on!" She pulls me to my closet. "Stay here I'm going to get my dress and flip flops!" She runs to her room and I giggle. She runs back into the room and drops her dress on the bed. She rushes to my closet and picks up a black dress.

RagDoll's dress