Work and New Pastas

Hey guys so I'm trying to update more often so hope this helps.

RagDoll's POV
Work. Work all day, I have to do it though. The money on the card really isn't unlimited...it was my money. Right from my account, and costed me hundreds of dollars. Time to get them back, how you ask? Well having a office job in my room on my pc. Sure it's boring but people visit me sometimes in my room, like Jeff, we're friends even though it doesn't seem like it. Grayscale of course, she's my girlfriend, Blood, she's my best friend! BEN come in when I have my breaks so we can play some games, maybe even read fanfics about him, nobody knows me as well as they do with BEN. Besides I'm taken, well they could care less since they do fanfics about Markipler. (Even tho I don't ship Amyplier *cough cough* QUACKIPLER!) (Edit: no more 'quackipler' in 2018 :))They won't give a single fuck about me dating Grayscale, let alone me hating humans. But anyway, my next break is in an hour so I have lots of work to do, I also have a meeting. And that meeting is in a building in front of people instead a video meeting. It sucks, so I have to turn into my human form.

Just then Emilia and her dog Chasey runs into my room. "Hey Raggy!" Emilia says. I chuckle and turn towards her. "Hello Emilia and Chasey." I throw Chasey a bone and he runs after it. "Can you play with Sally, Lilly, Jackson, and me?" She asks. I shake my head. "Not now Emilia I have work to do, but I'll play with you when I'm on my break. Ok? Pinky promise." I pinky promise to Emilia and she runs out with Chasey. I turn back to my pc and start working again.

~thirty minuets later
A half an hour till my break starts. The door opens and I turn my head, I see Blood and Grayscale with a mug. "Geez your room is cold." Blood says.I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Well duh, why do you think I have two million blankets around me?" I say sarcastically. Blood laughs. "She has a point, well we made you some hot cocoa!" Grayscale says, smiling a bit. I turn my chair and smile. I look at the clock and it's my break time. "Well it's my break so why not hangout, but only for a little bit. I promised that I would play with the girls, Jackson and Chase." I say, taking the hot drink. Blood shrugs. "Oh, we'll just hangout next time." I nod. "Alright, see ya guys." I wave to them as a walk into the kids' room. I peek in and see Slenderman in there playing tea party. "PFT. H-hey gu-guys.. AHAHAHAHAH!" I laugh because well, Slenderman in a tutu is hilarious! "Right, children, I need to go. I need to talk to RagDoll." He takes off the tutu and drags me to his office. "Can you teleport Blood and Grayscale here? Not Silver, I'm still quite worried, besides if she left Emilia and Chasey would go crazy." He says seriously. I nod. "Right." I teleport Blood and Grayscale to his office and they both look at me. "What's going on?" Blood tilts her head and I shrug. "Beats me, he just told me to teleport you guys here." Gray nods. "Aight." Grayscale shrugs and leans on a bookshelf. "So, the reason why I called all of you here is because I need you three to get two killers. They're very high skilled, of course and I want them to join the Creepypasta family." Slender says. "Two?! Why do we need two more?! Don't we already have enough?!" I kinda yell with my hands up. Slender puts a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down RagDoll, as I said they are highly skilled, I don't want Zalgo getting them before us. They will make us even more powerful." He says. I sigh. "Fine we'll get them, but if they annoy me when I'm working, I'll kill them. I will erase any history of them being a pasta and personally kill them. Ya hear?" I cross my hands and walk out and into the kitchen. I grab some raw salmon sushi and sit down. I start eating the sushi and Blood with Grayscale following her come down with two files. Grayscale sits on one side of me and Blood sits on the other. "Ok so, there are the info of both of the killers. They're very interesting." Blood says, sliding the two files to me and I open the one that says Snow.

Name: Cracked Snowflake or Snow for short
Eye color: white
Hair color: white curly hair
Skin color: pale
Species: human
Quote: Snowflakes are delicate, but this one is cracked~
Outfit: blue jean crop top, with black jeans and a jean hat
Likes: chocolate, killing, being a badass, fun, candy, electronics, and ships
Dislikes: rudeness, sonamy, and Offender
Crush: sonic.exe ( ;^))))))) oooooooooooooooo, I'll make sure you get him in le end if I add him) (Edit: I end up not adding him)
Mood: badass and nice
Backstory:was bullied, and experimented on, liked darkness until they killed her...
Powers: darkness manipulation, mind reading, reading immortality, regeneration, super speed, and fire
Weapon: scythe