New pasta and tea party

Thank you guys for 10K reads again! I can't believe we made it that far, ily guys. Enjoy my Tems!

      Your POV
"Ok so Bloody Flame seems like a difficult person since she has powers. So I have plan." Midnight looks at me and nods, telling me to continue. "So you'll turn into your human form but make sure you can still able your powers. So you get in front of her as I loom behind her with a net. Since of course she might trick you into helping her by turning into a fox and acting injured. So when she gets close I throw the net over her and we tie it. Then we knock her out then we teleport to the mansion and take her to EJ's lab thing. Sound good?" "Yep! But one question, how are supposed to know where she is?" I think about Midnight's question and I sigh. "Glad you asked but, I think we'll have to look for-." I get cut off by a scream and fire crackling. I turn back to Midnight and smirk. "Found her." We run towards the noise and we see her running into Slender's Forest. "Ok go Midnight...!" I whisper-yell to him. He runs into the forest as I carefully follow Bloody Flame. As soon as she spots Midnight she turns into a fox. She makes a noise a injured fox would make (I don't know I'm lmao) and Midnight turns around. Pretending to care he bend down as she limps towards him. I get the net the ready and as she's two feet away from him I pounce. I trap her in the net and knock her out before she sets either one of us on fire. "Good work Midnight!" We highfive and he teleports us back home. "SLENDER WE HAVE FLAME AND WE'RE TAKING HER TO EJ'S LAB THING!" I hear EJ scramble to clean him room and I giggle as we make our way to his room lab thing. I open the door and see the room spotless. "Nice job cleaning EJ. Anyway here's the new pasta. Me and Midnight are gonna go play video games with BEN now." I blow a kiss to him as Midnight throws Flame to him. Me and Midnight make our way to BEN's room and knock. Because last time I didn't knock I um....caught him doing something I shouldn't see... BEN opens the door with Lost Silver in the background with a paused Mario Kart. "Hey guys! Do you mind if Midnight and I join your game of Mario Cart?" I say with pleading eyes. BEN smiles and let's us in. "I don't mind at all! Come right in!" Me and Midnight sit down on blue and (F/C) beanbags. BEN sits back on the green beanbag next to Lost Silver and restarts the game. After everyone is set up we start the game.

                                           ~time skip brought to you by BEN doing....things... >~<~
Still your POV
       "YES I WIN AGAIN!" I yell in triumph. "WHAT?! AGAIN?!" BEN yells as he throws his controller across the room. "Awww! BEN, it's ok, I'll make you food because of me and my skills." He beams with happiness as he pulls me into the kitchen. "I want cookies!" (Ok I'm not being sexist! I don't see woman only cooking don't get triggered like
Donald Trump when the lights came on) I giggle and I get all the ingredients for cookies. "What kind?" I turn to BEN siting on the island in the kitchen. "Chocolate. Duh!" I turn back around and laugh. "Chocolate chip it is!" I start mixing and combining the ingredients, soon enough I put the cookie dough in the freezer. I put the extra dough and shape it into balls and pop them into the freezer, for some delicious frozen treats for later! (You have to try it! The raw egg might be bad but you make a batch without eggs, the eggs don't effect me though) "Ok BEN we just have to wait about an hour or two." I set the timer on the oven as BEN groans. "But I want them noWWwWWWWWwW." I wash my hand and shake my head. "Well not everything comes fast. Like you." (K I N K Y) He laughs at my joke and I chuckle. "You don't know that dear~." BEN purrs as his breath crawls down my neck, being way to close to me. I blush and I push BEN away. "Let me dry my hands you perv." I laugh and I dry my hands on the towel and throw it at BEN. "I'm gonna go by Sally, when the oven beeps turn off the oven and take th-." I get cut off again for the second time today by the beeping of the oven. I hear everyone run downstairs and run into the kitchen with worried expressions. I laugh and wave them away. "Don't worry. I was just baking cookies!" RagDoll and Grace take heavy breaths. "You had me thinking BEN made some nasty pastries again!" RagDoll and Grace say in unison. I shake my head and take the cookies out, making sure I turn off the oven. Sally grabs some cookies and pulls me towards the  stairs. "Let's have a tea party mom!" I tear up thinking that Sally sees me as a mom. I hug her and I smile. "Of course sweetie." I kiss her head and wipe me tears. We make our way into Sally's room and she sets everything up. She places Charlie on a chair and we start the tea party.

             ~time skip cause I'm lazy brought to you by cute Sally seeing you as a mother~
  I tuck Sally into bed and kiss her goodnight. "Goodnight mommy." I smile and tuck Charlie in with her. "Goodnight sweetie." I turn off the lights as I walk out of the room into mine. I change into my pajamas and go downstairs for a late snack. I get a couple cookies and some kool-aid, I go upstairs making my way to my room. After I eat my snack I turn off the lights having a dream about me and the Creepypasta family.

            Hey guys, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sally is now your kind of daughter! Congrats Tems! I hope you have a nice day/evening/night and I will see you in the next chapter, BAIII!